Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Why u dont come with this energy to people saying bad things about me too? Justice is not a big thing here huh?

Because those comments were written before I logged in. I saw people asking you, again, to not mention certain things in your posts. But you're right, respect goes both ways.

Be respectful towards lustforlife, and make sure you're respectful too (and stop mentioning sensitive body parts in the majority of your posts recently, please)!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Seriously I’m so tired of all these tracklist theories. She better announces the official one in a matter of hours or tomorrow.

Gurl, same!!! Now I’m having my hopes through the roof with all of those songs / song descriptions. She better post what is real in a couple of hours. It all seems too good to be true. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

It was actually posted a month or two ago, someone just reuploaded it now. There’s the same snippet that was posted in July. 

So its fake :ohno: but i still believe in wild on you.

Im tired and in need for the tracklist. 

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Because those comments were written before I logged in. You're right, respect goes both ways.

Be respectful towards lustforlife, and make sure you're respectful too (and stop mentioning sensitive body parts in the majority of your posts recently, please)!

Ok thank you. Finnaly some justice for lustforlife

Lust For Dead   large.gif

8 minutes ago, Style said:

now what the hell is going on did we get any actual new solid concrete news or insider info :toofunny: all i see is sucking dick and cock

it's just a fake wild on you (nectar) snippet and lustforlife talking about sucking straight men's ************* (her james charles cancelled era) :bebe:

Edited by Frangipani
sorry just saw clampi's post about sensitive body parts

y’all pray I have the willpower to refrain from listening to any more BB leaks. I have no self-control:toofloppy:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

You haven't been here for some time and many pages to read and many infos :air:

Wild On You is on album or is on Unreleased?

Eclipse apparently hinted at it. There is a snippet lurking on some leaking site, but it’s fake 

not y'all wanting unreleased songs on the album knowing full well she's gonna change the lyrics like she always does :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

the way there's been like 50 new pages in the space of THREE HOURS

Yeah, i can't imagine what is gonna happen when song is gonna out and tracklist will be revealed

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

not y'all wanting unreleased songs on the album knowing full well she's gonna change the lyrics like she always does :toofloppy:

i get wild at heart, baby :sluttybunny:

i get wild at heart & crazy :sluttybunny:

like jenny jumping into the pool :sluttybunny:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I get wild on you baby, i go to topanga and it's fucking crazy