Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

haven’t been on in a few days, just seeing the thread title changed. can we no longer confirm the name of the album is Blue Banisters?

can't confirm it 100% but according to BoZ, a change is likely

mUENGN9.png

3 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

haven’t been on in a few days, just seeing the thread title changed. can we no longer confirm the name of the album is Blue Banisters?

we can confirm that it's changed again

apparently most of the songs planned for RCS/BB were scrapped so it sounds like it'll be a completely different album

the 3 singles will be on it though

19 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

15 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

BOZ said to expect a title change again and that a delay could be avoided 

And tat she scrapped most of the already recorded songs

Oh what a beautiful day today to reveal the cover , title  & tracklist :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She could at least put on IG Story video where she listening album with showing 5/6 songs titles (not these which are released) on her Apple Macbook.

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

She could at least put on IG Story video where she listening album with showing 5/6 songs titles (not these which are released) on her Apple Macbook.

I really enjoy not knowing anything! She could release the album or drop a single anytime :omg:

I kind of like not knowing what to expect from this new album. The three singles (albeit, all some of her most personal work) are all very different from one another. I wouldn’t even be mad if we didn’t get a track list or cover until the album is officially released - however, not knowing the release date is stresssssful! Hahaha. I think with some of her past albums, major singles and snippets all kind of “gave away” the vibes and sound of an album. I kind of want to be totally surprised with this one!! Regardless, I’m so ready for whatever Lana has for us:wub:

5 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I wouldn’t even be mad if we didn’t get a track list or cover until the album is officially released

Can't relate

My favorite part of the pre-release is the tracklist. You can speculate so much over this

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

Can't relate

My favorite part of the pre-release is the tracklist. You can speculate so much over this

True, I love doing that as well! I think a change of pace, and being surprised, would be fun this time around - that’s just what I’m thinking for me :) Not hearing any confirmation of the release date is very stressful!

11 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I kind of like not knowing what to expect from this new album. The three singles (albeit, all some of her most personal work) are all very different from one another. I wouldn’t even be mad if we didn’t get a track list or cover until the album is officially released - however, not knowing the release date is stresssssful! Hahaha. I think with some of her past albums, major singles and snippets all kind of “gave away” the vibes and sound of an album. I kind of want to be totally surprised with this one!! Regardless, I’m so ready for whatever Lana has for us:wub:

This!

i love and hate at the same time that this time around, we have no way to work around Shazam to discover the tracklist. We have to wait for her to post it… 

i love not knowing anything and tbhhh i would rather not know anything than have her announce another flaky fake date/title/cover :oprah3:

because at least not knowing anything gives mystery and excitement, whereas getting a date or a title or concept that then falls through just kinda sucks

sUcVobB.png

I'd rather the three singles not be on the new album, or maybe not all three. We can always add them ourselves later if we feel they fit. I'd rather hear all-new music.  

I'm sorry but who is this BoZ person? How and where can I find him and his inside info?

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

She's not Marina

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

i just want lana to announce track list and cover so anxieties over the potential horrendous cover can be eased and also so i can attempt to bag one of the songs as a username on ig :sass:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

12 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

it was confirmed they will still be on the album

LOL oops, that's exciting too. I'm having such a hard time keeping up w all these "insiders" :crai:

giphy.gif