Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, cru3lworld said:

If BOZ has the album he needs to stop being a dumb dua bitch and give us the info i'm so tired of being EMOTIONALLY ABUSED BY HIM. 

Lanaboards is basically daytime television. The only question is which show. Maury Jerry Springer Tyra or Oprah.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

ok ENOUGH of this NONSENSE! you are all so DENE if you think Loved You Then Loved You Now is freaking Dealer...get a grip. I'm SURE lana had many variants of tracklisting for chemtrails bc she kept saying how unsure she was of the record. Dealer was probably track 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 etc at one point or another. I highly doubt a song titled "Loved you then loved you now" is a "screamer".

anyways, everyone also saying "ohhh its a cocc outtake she can keep it!" ...first of all be quiet chemtrails is literally honeymoon/lfl pt2 and will be hated for like 2 years then it will get praised. for a forum of "die hard lana fans" yall seem to only praise the instantly classic sounding music of hers (uv, nfr, etc) yet the music that takes a minute to fully grasp gets instantly shat on. annoying to say the least....regardless, back to my original point, just because this song was floated around for chemtrails doenst mean this album will be bad or a "scraps album"... so many artists, ESPECIALLY ones who are CONSTANTLY recording new music like Lana is (this woman literally probably has a million rifts of lyrics and concepts in her voice memos...hence why in her 2010 leaks we hear "spin me round kiss me in your chevrolet" on many songs) they get about lets say 20 songs or concepts for songs down, group ones together that have the same feel or tell a story, and then create new ones to fit the aesthetic and make an ~Album~ ... just because she had a song recorded around the same time as chemtrails that she thought for a second "could this fit?" doesnt mean its a song that is old and scrapped and shes lazy.

my god for a forum of super fans the past like 6 pages have been twitter stan level of comprehension and conclusion jumping

..I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM!!!

*end of angry rant* :scream:

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

These leakers won’t give out much info, because obviously they can’t. Everyone involved in making an album has a non disclosure agreement. Sure a line of lyrics, maybe a song title on a forum…nobody cares.  But full on track lists and details probably get’s record labels interested enough to investigate. 

this. the unclear info does get annoying but what more can he say :rip: if he just started throwing out release dates and cover arts it would be a mess and that should be for lana to do herself. the album he's heard so far might not even be the final product which was evident with cocc so we shouldn't expect too much from him.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Insiders, stop writing everything in morse code and give us an actual detailed description of the info you have - if not then shut your pie-holes

tenor.gif?itemid=13212714

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

a few thoughts...

i think the title “loved you then and now” is a really cool & intriguing title, i have no idea what to expect from it, but i’m here for it, the possibility of it being dealer is also intriguing, but it’s also very likely that it’s not, i also like the idea that it’s older, before the cotcc era, so it’s from nfr at the latest, but i wouldn’t be surprised if it was even older, like yosemite, and of course, i find it really cool that she’s been revisiting her past lately, white dress 2.0? i’m here for it! :party: :flutter:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

16 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Yes, let's hope it's something important

Some Twitter accounts are saying it’s a Lana. X Abel collab. Maybe there’s another or maybe that info is fake. 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Thank you!!! I am ready for her to stop collab’ing w/ Abel unless it’s Stargirl level, otherwise I think he brings her down. Although I like his music, he thinks too much inside the pop box and dims her genius 

For some reason, the I Loved You Then And Now title is reminding me of that one section of Ruby Tuesday 

"Ruby Tuesday or Mobil 

I love you then, I love you still 

Ruby Tuesday or Mobil

I love you then, and I always will"

imageproxy.jpg

love you then and now makes me think of ruby tuesday hundred dollar bill 

i loved you then, i love you still...

i loved you then, and i always will

hundred dollar is one of my fave unreleased and mike could make it even more magic

I was searching a lana thing (as usually) and this popped on google Captura-de-pantalla-2021-05-17-a-las-18-

ThE WAY THAT I MOVED BUT IT'S JUST A LDR X B0RNS EDIT  lanayborns.jpg

I though it was something from Blue Banisters... we really starving huh

original.gif

34 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

As far

as insiders goes, that one is to be taken with a grain of salt (like don’t they reuse all the posts from other insiders?)

Diorleaks' bio literally says 'not an insider'

I think they get their info privately from insiders as well as public accounts like BoZ. They do seem pretty reliable

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

For some reason, the I Loved You Then And Now title is reminding me of that one section of Ruby Tuesday 

"Ruby Tuesday or Mobil 

I love you then, I love you still 

Ruby Tuesday or Mobil

I love you then, and I always will"

omg you got in right before me

That’s interesting about Loved You Then and Now! I wonder if it will appear under that title or as Rock Candy Sweet on the final tracklist! 

I guess confirmed/speculated songs so far are:

- Blue Banisters

- Dealer

- Loved You Then and Now/Rock Candy Sweet

Also - friendly reminder that just because some songs were written with Jack doesn’t mean the album is going to sound like NFR or COTCC.

Born to Die was written with Rick Nowels, Justin Parker, Dan Heath, Chris Braide, and other guys, but their input really can’t be heard on the album because Emile Haynie’s additional production really changes things up heavily. For example, Chris Braide plays the piano on MDM, but Emile’s hip-hop beats really make a difference. Compare the OTTR demo to the final - totally different!

I imagine Mike’s contributions will diversify the sound a bit if Jack was playing a mere piano part in a few tracks that are otherwise full of Mike’s layers.

I dont want this to be her unreleased album...

The way Boz worded it "she is revisiting her past ALOT lately.."..

Caps too ??????? 

Plz 15 new songs w  angry screaming and production

5 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

SAID HE'D COME BAK EVERY MAY.

OoOOah I can feel the collapse.

The lines sound like the middle of the verse? Not the chorus or the starting right..?

Boz said that the song is really simple, so I think that it is the chorus

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

I dont want this to be her unreleased album...

The way Boz worded it "she is revisiting her past ALOT lately.."..

Caps too ??????? 

Plz 15 new songs w  angry screaming and production

maybe they meant lyrically? like in white dress 

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What if BB is not the first single from the album we’re getting? 
miss Del Rey has a way of surprising us by not releasing the first teased song from an album... Imagine a raging single about being pissed, no MV, just in time for summer... :brows:

on the other hand, BoZ knows BB’s length and heard it, just like he did with LMLYLAW (i wonder to what extent he heard this album or if it’s just a single. And if he did: how did this happen? It seems she is still mixing songs with Mike. Do they send them separately God-knows-where?)

i think she's mixing OTHER songs. This give us the hint that mike will be on another record of her after BB imo

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*