Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

watch her announce the LDR9 title in 2 weeks.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The melody of the first part of the Tulsa Jesus Freak chorus has to be the most beautiful part of a song I have ever heard. Hoping for something that matches its beauty on BB! ?

50 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

watch her announce the LDR9 title in 2 weeks.

I think she almost did, by announcing she was working on her cover album… But you’re probably right: we’ll have a title and a fake date with a selfie on her HM account. 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Even if she did, maybe we won’t be as excited since we know it won’t be original songs but covers? 

Hide contents

:flop::toofloppy::taylor:

I can see her teasing both albums at the same time :thumb2:

also I don't know if the covers album is the next in line or if she's keeping it a side project that will be completed eventually. Maybe she even finished LDR9 already :brows:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I can see her teasing both albums at the same time :thumb2:

also I don't know if the covers album is the next in line or if she's keeping it a side project that will be completed eventually. Maybe she even finished LDR9 already :brows:

There isn't a second album yet. There is just the make up brand... and the poetry book......