Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

4 hours ago, boom like that said:

hi hello!ย ebohRRw.jpg

Dropping some names for my favorite lipstersย :nails:ย @Alison by Slowdiveย @YourGirl666ย @honeybadgerand @BluebirdXOย for best new members because they are newcomers who are already pivotal to the boardsย :oprah3:ย All fourย are eligible aswellย :oprah3:

ย 

@stupidapartmentcomplexย @honeybadgerย and @SweetHennyย for underrated members they are some of the sweetest and funniest people on here and they are slept on, they deserve the recognition even if they have been inactive as of lateย :true:

@cherriย has some amazing artwork that actually really deserves an award. They truly have some gorgeous artย :true:

ย 

And @Alison by Slowdiveย again for best status updater like literally the amount of iconic updates they post on here like the robbery that this award would be if it doesn't go to miss alison..ย 853040663767285780.gif?size=128

ย 

I mean do I even have to tell everyone to nominate @Surf Noirย for Lipster of the Year like its a given by this pointย :oprah3:

ย 

And lastly I nominate @boom like thatย for clown of the year, I think heย makesย a great clown and heย works hard doing it. Being a clown isn't so easy, it isn't just a hobby nor something done by leisure. Its aย lifestyle, a way of life, a life of livingย :oprah3:ย I think heย really deservesย to win clown of the year because heย ISย clown of the yearย :typewriter:

sorry for late reply!! was out earlier but omg.... boom bby ur the sweetest with the best username and nicest heartย :trisha:ย thank u for making me feel so welcome this yr to lanaboardsย :trisha:ย and shout out to my manic statusesย :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

Not trynna be negative or tell anyone what to do or any shit, but people should be aware that Delulu King harassed and abused some mods relentlessly after his banning

I used to think he was OK until that happened

Personally, I'd be casting my vote for someone else

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

39 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

sorry for late reply!! was out earlier but omg.... boom bby ur the sweetest with the best username and nicest heartย :trisha:ย thank u for making me feel so welcome this yr to lanaboardsย :trisha:ย and shout out to my manic statusesย :trisha:

omgย 804840910755725354.gif?size=128ย I'm only stating facts and truths like its only right!ย :nails:ย And ty for the kind words aswell 804840910755725354.gif?size=128ย I really hope you win a award, otherwise I'll be writing up my next qftc :typewriter:

ย 

ย 

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

1:32โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€2:42

โ‡† | โ—โ— โ–ย โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท | โ†บ

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

yโ€™all Iโ€™m so confused :oprah2:ย i could have sworn we just did the lipsters a few months ago

Honestly itโ€™s so crazy how quickly thisย year has flown by.. I vividly remember submitting last yearโ€™sย noms during my NYE gatheringย with literally 45 seconds left until New Yearโ€™sย bc the deadline was January 1stโ€ฆ and now here we all are again a whole year later. Another beautiful year together :wub:ย 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

20 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Not trynna be negative or tell anyone what to do or any shit, but people should be aware that Delulu King harassed and abused some mods relentlessly after his banning

ย 

I've already casted my votes for RafaelSolimaXx and isthismelancholia don't you worryย 853587494913179668.gif?size=128

ย 

Rafael was a trendsetter and a vital role in the scatter community, she reached heights that others would struggle to even get halfwayย :oprah3:ย isthismelancholia shook the boards to its core and had us all by our throats when she posted the lmlylaw snippet link and took down the siteย :slay:

ย 

rest in power legendsย :wipe:

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

18 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

this is very informativeย :wtf3: thank you for this :kiss:

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, boom like that said:

ย 

I've already casted my votes for RafaelSolimaXx and isthismelancholia don't you worryย 853587494913179668.gif?size=128

ย 

Rafael was a trendsetter and a vital role in the scatter community, she reached heights that others would struggle to even get halfwayย :oprah3:ย isthismelancholia shook the boards to its core and had us all by our throats when she posted the lmlylaw snippet link and took down the siteย :slay:

ย 

rest in power legendsย :wipe:

ย 

i still miss isthismelancholia :wipe:ย 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

i still miss isthismelancholia :wipe:ย 

ย 

i do too, they genuinely were actually so niceย :wipe:

34h2wyS.gif

So excited to finally have been here long enough to know people more. Happy to submit meaningful nominations and also wouldnโ€™t mind being nominated myself too hehe:wub:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

UFB for leak of the year I know that's rightย :true:

ย 

and also @Surf Noirย and @Veinsineonย for their iconique contribution to the pre-pre leak threadย :sluttybunny: