drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

XfGmAWG.jpg

:eartha:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

17 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I put it into my "Single Outs" album which includes everything that are like one offs. You'll Never Walk Alone, You Must Love Me, Looking For America, Watercolor Eyes, Season Of The Witch, etc. like the non-album songs and soundtrack songs

edit: i think i misunderstood the assignment :icant:

Do u have a list and cover for that?

Would love to see how you organize them, all my non album tracks that were oficially released I have as singles on my phone - but it would be nice to have them all in one album 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

58 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

this could easily sound like it could be on Blue Banisters ahhhhhhhhhh

Blue Banisters could only wish lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

The way that the intro sounds like "The greatest" in chord-progression.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Dreamboy said:

Would love to see how you organize them, all my non album tracks that were oficially released I have as singles on my phone - but it would be nice to have them all in one album 

Album title: Single Outs

Big Eyes

Buddy's Rendezvous

Chelsea Hotel

Don't Call Me Angel

Hallucinogenics

I Can Fly

Looking For America

Looking For America (Instagram version)

Once Upon A Dream

Riverside

Season Of The Witch

Some Things Last A Long Time

Stargirl Interlude

Summertime

Wait For Life

Watercolor Eyes

Watercolor Eyes (Euphoria Version)

Woman

You Must Love Me

Youll Never Walk Alone

Youll Never Walk Alone (Orchestra Version)

Young & Beautiful

I don't have a cover made for it, but I use the pic of Lana in front of the rose bushes from the Honeymoon era. It might even be a fan edit, I'm not sure, but it's a beautiful pic lol I change it from time to time though just to promo pics from different eras in general. You could also add in the BØRNS track and the two other Weeknd tracks I left out too, but it's mainly features/non-album tracks. I just edit it all in iTunes but I have to say, at some point I'm going to delete my full LDR library and redownload it all because iTunes has issues if you wanna play around with titles and albums etc and my entire LDR library is a fucking mess rn. I also have other versions of Young & Beautiful somewhere but they're lost somewhere in my library so i'll have to find them and add them in 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, avenue said:

can you leak looking for america (instagram version) :hooker:

or at least direct me to a leak

idk if i'd be allowed to tbh since the song actually was released? would it be considered the same as when demos or released songs leak? idk. it's literally just an instagram rip someone else made from when she posted it there with very minor changes but it's still different

but if it's okay to post i don't mind sharing it i didn't realize people didn't have it tbh lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'll just wait to hear it in full HQ to judge it cause this is not grabbing me for some reason :icant: I like the first part (cause I overplayed the snippet I guess) and the ending. Her vocals are obviously great. 

I listened to the FJM OG track and I liked it more so it's probably a quality issue

giphy.gif

This may be upthread, but I only just read it: "at a recent FJM concert he introduced Buddy's Rendezvous as about 'a guy who gets out of prison, and goes to a deli to meet his daughter, and has some shitty advice.'" So the speaker is bashing his daughter's mom (his ex) by saying she taught their daughter "lefty shit." But it's bad advice...a character speaking, not FJM himself.

But then I thought about how, when Lana sings it, if the speaker is talking to her daughter then she IS the mom, so she's saying "forget all the shit I told you." And then I started crying. :icant:  :suicide:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

On 4/10/2022 at 9:42 PM, Dreamboy said:

This is something from me (u didn't ask) but i love to re-organize albums and making albums from unreleased and officialy released singles :)

Cover:

dUnlkmv.jpg

ALBUM TITLE: ONCE UPON A DREAM

1 Young & Beautiful

2 Wait For Life

3 Big Eyes

4 Season Of The Witch

5 Don't Call Me Angel (x Ariana Grande & Miley Cyrus)

6 Life Is Beautiful

7 I Can Fly

8 Buddy's Rendezvous

9 You Must Love Me

10 Once Upon A Dream

11 Watercolor Eyes

12 You'll Never Walk Alone

50 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

This may be upthread, but I only just read it: "at a recent FJM concert he introduced Buddy's Rendezvous as about 'a guy who gets out of prison, and goes to a deli to meet his daughter, and has some shitty advice.'" So the speaker is bashing his daughter's mom (his ex) by saying she taught their daughter "lefty shit." But it's bad advice...a character speaking, not FJM himself.

But then I thought about how, when Lana sings it, if the speaker is talking to her daughter then she IS the mom, so she's saying "forget all the shit I told you." And then I started crying. :icant:  :suicide:

:icant: