Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Brightsun confirmed it a couple days ago but I'm not sure what the bebe face implies :eek:

Are they actually an insider though? I know they knew about SOTB, but they posted like an hour before it leaked when it had started going around. It didn’t seem like they had it sooner than that like other insiders did. 

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Brightsun confirmed it a couple days ago but I'm not sure what the bebe face implies :eek:

who is brightsun?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Are they actually an insider though? I know they knew about SOTB, but they posted like an hour before it leaked when it had started going around. It didn’t seem like they had it sooner than that like other insiders did. 

I'm quite sure he is, I follow the Weyes Blood thread and he had the album half a year early.

14 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

this is like part of the movies where ur watching previews u never asked for 

but the previews are fun … this is like arriving early to your movie and they’re still cleaning the theater

dusty dirty popcorn is still strewn across the floor crushed under the last moviegoer’s feet … we’re waiting for it to be swept and wiped down

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

but the previews are fun … this is like arriving early to your movie and they’re still cleaning the theater

dusty dirty popcorn is still strewn across the floor crushed under the last moviegoer’s feet … we’re waiting for it to be swept and wiped down

i always get there early and get some snacks if i'm too early 

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

i always get there early and get some snacks if i'm too early 

exactly it's lanaboards snack time! we're just being given a moment to get ready and grab our pepsi and cherry colas and coca colas and diet mountain dews etc etc etc

sUcVobB.png

14 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

who is brightsun?

Umm I thought according to another insider brightsun is lustforlife…. You know, the troll with the French husband :bebe:

Anyways, I have a very good feeling that we’ll get solid LDR9/X news by mid November…. And I wonder what her Halloween costume will be this year! She’s always so cute :flutter:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

I got a random moment of hype for this album & scrolled through her insta 

I know she ain't no Taylor Swift but some of her captions would make really good titles 

Late Nights 

Waist Deep In Icy Waves 

You Lose Some You Win Some ( At the Santa Anita Race Track)

If You Want A Little More..Chill A Little More

Peach Fuzz 

I Just Don't Care 

Bless This Mess 

The Drama

Manifesting some of these will be titles :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: