Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just revisited that thread finding arcadia-related contents below:(it's just fans' question):sideeye:

-Arcadia is one of her best songs, deal with that

-so same old same old all over again :mazen: you sure you’re not describing Arcadia?

1 minute ago, Trrrrrr said:

I just revisited that thread finding arcadia-related contents below:(it's just fans' question):sideeye:

-Arcadia is one of her best songs, deal with that

-so same old same old all over again :mazen: you sure you’re not describing Arcadia?

Yeah I just explained

She literally just needed to drop a small deet on the red carpet of that Beverly Hills event abt LDRX/9 last week and here we are :krylie:

Now i cant even imagine the hype, the numbers, the twitter trending she's gonna pull after announcing the tenth studio album w her official ig account re-activated :trisha:

This is a WIN y'all.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

oh my

it's tomorrow!!!!!!!! :monica: come on, time, let's get sickening and run FAST because did you know there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard????? :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

She literally just needed to drop a small deet on the red carpet of that Beverly Hills event abt LDRX/9 last week and here we are :krylie:

Now i cant even imagine the hype, the numbers, the twitter trending she's gonna pull after announcing the tenth studio album w her official ig account re-activated :trisha:

This is a WIN y'all.

From what I’ve seen so far, twitter is really hyped. Some numbers (likes) under the tweets are insane (10/20/50k). 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Holy crap it was literally 144 last week.... Lana is seriously doing absolutely insane numbers on streaming platforms. 

Dare I say.... The Revenge of Lana Del Rey 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

If it's almost 5 minutes long it has to have a bridge right? :bebe:

Or a tunnel :thumb3:

I'm sorry I'm too excited 

we definitely need a sickening bridge, insane vocal layering and a myriad of different instruments :hoe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

29 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i think they're joking lmao :thumb3:

Nooo, it's the same way people found the black and white Chemtrails picture before the album art was out, and the same way I found the vinyl links.

They've changed the way the website works, but you can still see the header image (main logo) early.

So her new logo is definitely that yellow one

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Does anyone know who said this on ATRL?

I was about to ask this too :thumb2: 

I've looked through the 2-3 last Lana threads and nobody said anything about the cover... they are probably lying for attention 

giphy.gif

About the Harry Nillson supposed cover… maybe it’s not necessarily a cover per se, but maybe she references the song, just like she did so many times with older classics throughout her discography? 

32 minutes ago, archiemm said:

if that is the real logo (which i doubt it i think you're trolling) it could be alot worse i dont hate it

better than this monstrosity :bebe:

Eq7iFvkXAAAEkUm.jpg

I like that logo :bebe:

28 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

There were others saying it sweetie, I don’t remember the exact names 

There are no other reliable insiders and absolutely none of them mentioned arcadia "sweetie" 

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Does anyone know who said this on ATRL?

as far as I can tell, nobody said that

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

This is a WIN y'all.

tbh i’m 95% sure this is just because christmas is coming up 9d3a46d69c61cdf48f27fc69f600b47dfaea0efc Even if you’re a local who only knows one album, or even a few songs, born to die is like one of the first albums a lot of people get on vinyl (& it helps that it’s cheap too), and record players tend to be a pretty popular christmas present