Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

if they're meant to be officially released, yes (except if they were posted by lana herself)

if they're from a random song that's clearly old/not going to be officially released, i would say no

damn. I know two of my warning points come from sharing links to album previews and i was hoping that it wasn't the case this time around

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Did u know there's a tunnel under ocean Blvd is the ''Old Money'' of this album, just saying. 

😭😭😭

and also for giving me Margaret

Wait we believe the winged whore again? I mean the pastor being a clue is kinda suspicious so I'll give them that but the only other decisive clue we have are the Jim lyrics and unless it's a single we won't verify that until March :bebe:

Spill a track title brothel queen :thirst:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, baddisease said:

as much as I want a tour, I know it'll just be leg 69 of the Born To Die Tour rather than a DYK tour.

tbh i wouldn't even mind that much, the btd songs are a blast live 😭 and im def sure she's aware of which songs are going viral on tiktok and she'd perform them, i also wouldn't be surprised if she did SYTH or serial killer or some other unreleased song live 

i think something like 35% of the track list would be cocc/bb/oceanblvd and like 20% hm/uv and the rest her regular live hits like cherry, OTTR, etc idk

43 minutes ago, baddisease said:

damn. I know two of my warning points come from sharing links to album previews and i was hoping that it wasn't the case this time around

not requesting links or anything, but are there previews out there already?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

tbh i wouldn't even mind that much, the btd songs are a blast live 😭 and im def sure she's aware of which songs are going viral on tiktok and she'd perform them, i also wouldn't be surprised if she did SYTH or serial killer or some other unreleased song live 

i think something like 35% of the track list would be cocc/bb/oceanblvd and like 20% hm/uv and the rest her regular live hits like cherry, OTTR, etc idk

I want a tour tracklist of LFL, NFR, COCC, BB, and DYK tracks with some unreleased.

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

not requesting links or anything, but are there previews out there already?

Nope. I wouldn't expect that until February

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

I want a tour tracklist of LFL, NFR, COCC, BB, and DYK tracks with some unreleased.

Nope. I wouldn't expect that until February

Ah I was about to start sleuthing 

magnifyingglass-lotoya-jackson.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

I want a tour tracklist of LFL, NFR, COCC, BB, and DYK tracks 

justice for high by the beach and music to watch boys to bc those r so fun live.. you'd get bored without the occasional drums from btd and uv