Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I prefer the way Rick Nowels approaches orchestral production. There’s something about Drew’s work that doesn’t fully click with me.

Rick is a master,  he makes Jack look like a lazy teenager tbh with his recycled production techniques. Rick runs circles around Jack.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Rick is a master,  he makes Jack look like a lazy teenager tbh with his recycled production techniques. Rick runs circles around Jack.

I wasn’t talking about Jack but go off.

IMG-1607.jpg

The way she exhales during the intro of the title track immediately lowers my blood pressure. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Why would knowing the tracklist make the album more likely to leak? :thumb2:

Imagine the thief of her laptop or someone else has a folder with songs but doesn't know which ones belong to the album. Of course, they can leak everything, but maybe they want to keep the other songs and sell them. Or they may be waiting for the track list to get more money out of their loot.

26 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

JDS, Jack Antonoff Derangement Syndrome 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm drunk and i'm so close to pressing play on the new song but i told myself i'd wait 

send help in these tempting hours 

86 days

i got this

mitskidiamandis-wendy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

39 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m sorry I just see an opportunity to bring Jack up and I can’t resist… I need help I fear :lmaoney:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

what do we think about a tour ? i was pretty confident that she wasn’t going to tour for a while, but now i’m not so sure with her newest album. don’t want to get my hopes up, but if she is going to tour i want to start saving for barricades LOL !!

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

what do we think about a tour ? i was pretty confident that she wasn’t going to tour for a while, but now i’m not so sure with her newest album. don’t want to get my hopes up, but if she is going to tour i want to start saving for barricades LOL !!

i really don’t know what she would gain from touring right now; she’s made it known that she absolutely hates it, touring is like 4x as expensive now as it was pre-pandemic, i really don’t think she cares about the money but even if she did she would likely not be bringing enough home these days for it to even be worth it, and she seems pretty happy and content just spending her free time with her family and friends. i literally don’t think there would be any positives to come out of a tour for her right now, not even one lol. but i can possibly see her maybe playing some one-off pop up shows

59 minutes ago, Mer said:

The way she exhales during the intro of the title track immediately lowers my blood pressure. 

Hitting my vape as the intro begins and blowing out the smoke to match her breath/wind. Just as she intended :true:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

35 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m sorry I just see an opportunity to bring Jack up and I can’t resist… I need help I fear :lmaoney:

its giving ac*d sorry… 🤫🤫

19 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i really don’t know what she would gain from touring right now; she’s made it known that she absolutely hates it, touring is like 4x as expensive now as it was pre-pandemic, i really don’t think she cares about the money but even if she did she would likely not be bringing enough home these days for it to even be worth it, and she seems pretty happy and content just spending her free time with her family and friends. i literally don’t think there would be any positives to come out of a tour for her right now, not even one lol. but i can possibly see her maybe playing some one-off pop up shows

she shared some time ago that video of her singing CG and i took it as a sign of she missing the connection singing to other people made her feel

and also for giving me Margaret

On 12/13/2022 at 7:41 AM, VioletBunny said:

ok so @Wait For Lifeposted that pic of the slut necklace.. in reference or Candy necklace or American whore idk! but the saloon pic as well was posted.. now what does that mean 

sRJTZwa.png