Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

15M streams for American Whore in only 10 DAYS - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

and now the album already has nearly 50M streams, can y'all imagine the COLLAPSE when the album is actually out in a month???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

15M streams for American Whore in only 10 DAYS - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

and now the album already has nearly 50M streams, can y'all imagine the COLLAPSE when the album is actually out in a month???

Doing half of what Ocean Blvd did in two months in 10 days

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I adore listening to these 2 songs and just feeling the energy, the mystery, the distinct allure, of peak Del Rey. We now know she's got another song dropping sibling names (Charlie should stop smoking anyways lol says the vaper, I love her) and yet it feels like we know nothing of her at all. She is the last Hollywood starlet, who peels the curtain back to reveal her stage in life pretty frequently given her output, yet everything feels unknown. She never left, but with THIS, she is absolutely back. Album will SERVE 

SharedImage-147583.png?t=de2130d303104d1

the description for this hoodie is

unisex hoodie in Black featuring ‘Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd.’ emblem printed on front chest & original album art on back.

is this the original nude cover art??

YCY3W7s.jpg

16 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

unisex hoodie in Black featuring ‘Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd.’ emblem printed on front chest & original album art on back.

I’m not sure :stareney2: I read it as « this art is part of the album art and is original I.e. never been used before this album » rather than « this was the first album art before it got scrapped »

5 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

I mean several people have the whole album, but I think more than that got ocean Blvd and fingertips back in September or whatever when both of those snippets leaked, but they are demos so

Were those the leaks that prompted Lana to release the album? She talked about something like this in Interview

31 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

It’s on the white vinyl exclusive 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 hours ago, HighbytheSea said:

I adore listening to these 2 songs and just feeling the energy, the mystery, the distinct allure, of peak Del Rey. We now know she's got another song dropping sibling names (Charlie should stop smoking anyways lol says the vaper, I love her) and yet it feels like we know nothing of her at all. She is the last Hollywood starlet, who peels the curtain back to reveal her stage in life pretty frequently given her output, yet everything feels unknown. She never left, but with THIS, she is absolutely back. Album will SERVE 

Agree, I Do

Yoda-SWSB.png

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

Speaking of this hoodie, are there any photos of what the back actually looks like? Because in that mockup it looks so bad im interested to see how it looks on the actual hoodie

FzytWEW.png

Spoiler

This is super random but. I was rereading the leaked kintsugi lyrics and it says “when you see someone dying” 

and I can’t stop thinking about Bad Disease when she says “there’s something about seeing him die that puts it all into perspective” 

BRB gonna cry 

10 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

the way i was thinking about submitting a resume to work there :true: i’m also waiting for their 20% off all vinyl so i can get ocean blvd

the only thing they ever do is leak album covers early on accident

Omg do it! The staff discount is so good especially for vinyl sjhdsj 

FzytWEW.png

13 minutes ago, renaissance said:

Speaking of this hoodie, are there any photos of what the back actually looks like? Because in that mockup it looks so bad im interested to see how it looks on the actual hoodie

It looks like someone boiled it and the weird plastic-y printing thing started to come off as a result :wtf2:

I have such a good feeling about this album. Especially after the last two (particularly BB…) seeing Lana promote her work, post videos of her enjoying it, the high quality design and the interviews makes it feel like this is going to be a monumental album for her career. Idk :oprah:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

42 minutes ago, renaissance said:

Omg do it! The staff discount is so good especially for vinyl sjhdsj 

the one hiring is in a really sketchy mall and it’s like 20 mins away so i think i’ll wait till a better jbhifi hires :true:

tyy:wub:

2 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i’m sorry but this is one of, if not THEE, ugliest piece of merch i’ve ever seen who’s responsible for this ? nikki ? :sideeye:

i’m talking chromatica jockstrap level bad