Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

i'm curious if she'd want to do a double drop again. maybe delay it, drop lasso in march and then a few months later drop something else totally different to take attention from lasso. it sounds like she's not entirely sure about the country sound but she's still proud of the album. i wonder if she's scared of bad press about it, even if she says she doesn't care anymore. especially being compared to beyoncé's country album which we all know it inevitably would be. she even said she'd continue doing her little nancy sinatra thing every now and then so it makes me think we'll still hear those vocals and sounds we want eventually

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

just put a psychedelic inside my pussy. Check back in an hour to see what visions about Lasso it gives me.

Anal absorption is far more potent and potentially lethal. Fly high PP :rip:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

I was with @Cake Bush too, she also said hey blue baby is one of the 16 tracks, no nikki lane collab, no interlude, and no piano ballads :burn:

2 hours ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

yall can stop jumping them, i believe every word they said i heard some lasso tracks an insider showed me and they do match their description were most likely getting a trap album

yall are so heartless #WESTANDWITHYOUCAKEBUSH!

thank you girlies, when you know you know, you know?

you bitches can doubt all you want. sorry you're not real friends with Ms. Lanita. maybe if you losers had been in Gulf Shores like the rest of us you could have heard the new tracks.

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

I just got off the phone with my dad and he said Hi how are you and I said Good how are you and he said Good thanks.

:lmao:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I just came back from a week-long couples retreat with Lana. We had quite a lot of wino, and she opened up, an said Lasso is still there, only a bit more hip-hop infused. "Obviously," she said with a twang, as she sipped her Merlot by the crackling fireplace, "I'm not gon' be jumping on a fuckin' bandwagon."  And I said "Hellz, yeah, queen-mother!" Then we high-fived each other and listened to some Chilli Peppers.

33 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

just put a psychedelic inside my pussy. Check back in an hour to see what visions about Lasso it gives me.

now you are just stealing my bit...... zodiac leak has just been postponed 2 years for the audacity

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

i'm curious if she'd want to do a double drop again. maybe delay it, drop lasso in march and then a few months later drop something else totally different to take attention from lasso. it sounds like she's not entirely sure about the country sound but she's still proud of the album. i wonder if she's scared of bad press about it, even if she says she doesn't care anymore. especially being compared to beyoncé's country album which we all know it inevitably would be. she even said she'd continue doing her little nancy sinatra thing every now and then so it makes me think we'll still hear those vocals and sounds we want eventually

:hdu: Maybe Lana is worried that people will think she’s copying beyonce and then drag QFTC up again and start calling her racist again. It’s a very real possibility.

Just now, honey dew said:

:hdu: Maybe Lana is worried that people will think she’s copying beyonce and then drag QFTC up again and start calling her racist again. It’s a very real possibility.

The Lana prophecy will bite Beyoncé in the ass before that happens. 

I just got off a call from May Jailer and she said she's returning this year after she steals Lana's laptop to put the album out under her name. "Nothing's registered, so it could be mine. We sound similar so" and she laughed. She said she's married now and is excited to see how her album rollout goes when it happens. She might even send it to some Execs this year before putting it on bandcamp :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

I just got off a call from May Jailer and she said she's returning this year after she steals Lana's laptop to put the album out under her name. "Nothing's registered, so it could be mine. We sound similar so" and she laughed. She said she's married now and is excited to see how her album rollout goes when it happens. She might even send it to some Execs this year before putting it on bandcamp :true:

Did may jailer say anything about lizzy grant?

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

Did may jailer say anything about lizzy grant?

she said she doesn't know her oop :trisha4:

giphy.gif

on a realer note, imagine if lana did release lasso under may jailer and nobody knew :thumb3: like it just sat quietly on some website like bandcamp and we didn't check

if that ever happens where lana drops an album under another name, can we keep the posts/threads about it to a minimum so articles don't write about it and it doesn't spread all over socials? because as soon as it hits twitter, some twat will make 48 articles about it like they did mariah carey

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, American Whore said:

on a realer note, imagine if lana did release lasso under may jailer and nobody knew :thumb3: like it just sat quietly on some website like bandcamp and we didn't check

if that ever happens where lana drops an album under another name, can we keep the posts/threads about it to a minimum so articles don't write about it and it doesn't spread all over socials? because as soon as it hits twitter, some twat will make 48 articles about it like they did mariah carey

she releases it under uhaul joe with imovie music videos :creepna3:

8 hours ago, Cake Bush said:

i spoke to Lana and she said she genuinely has no idea whether Lasso is still going to happen this year. thankfully her team doesn't give her deadlines. She's been working on this project for years already, but she's started feeling the muse move in another direction. I feel like we might see another album of impromptu songs like Kintsugi and more similar to the latter trap tracks on DYKTTATUOB , Fishtail, Peppers, TacoTruck etc. before the Lasso tracks ever see the light of day.

I agree with her decision though because the Lasso tracks are honestly legendary timeless classics. American songbook melodies is not an understatement. She let me listen to a few and they're incredible. Whenever she released this album, it's going to shake the earth.

Did those songs happen to have lyrics that said "rosemead exclusive baby" million times over and over? :dua:

url%5D

On 5/24/2024 at 9:12 PM, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

It’s times like these I wish for @lustforlife and their French insider husband :rip:

Omg no he's BANNED? A loss for the LB culture :dorothy3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Psychedelic Anus just doesn’t have the same ring to it…. :makeup2:

i read this as "psychotic anus" and i ugly cackled during the distorted vocal part of billie's born blue 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Psychedelic Anus just doesn’t have the same ring to it…. :makeup2:

The fact that this post was the last post of this already-enough-chaotic thread before LanaBoards got errored lmaooo :deadbanana:

url%5D