Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I like the fact that despite her successes at Coechella she  does not seek to impose her name wholesale in this field which is relatively new to her.

she goes back to the fight

I wonder what's Jinn up to after they spilled the tea they claimed to know :hide: I feel like this month is going to be empty as hell in terms of Lasso. Unless Jinn wasn't lying and the first single comes out after the Harris Trump debate.

2.gif

Pardon my ignorance, but does anyone know when this record is actually going to drop? I think it’s safe to say this month isn’t going to happen (despite articles and even this thread title :toofloppy: still saying September 2024), but are there are concrete updates, other than unspecific clues or vague remarks made in interviews?

Is this a situation where it will be kicked down the road indefinitely and just randomly drop with little to no notice? 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

ok so I never listen to songs Lana debuts live or snippets bc I prefer listening to full songs but today I deciced to listen to HBB, Henry, and I must be stupid and omfg :trisha: she sounds so beautiful and the melodies are on point Lana I swear to God just do SOMETHING 

I didn't like prettiest girl in country music though and I'm not even a Nikki Lane hater but idk maybe the studio version is good :slayty:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

4 hours ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Maybe @Elle hasn’t changed the thread title bc Lana told her somethin somethin when they met a few months ago :charli:

Lasso: Lanaboards Exclusive Vinyl shipped a month before everyone else. Must have an active non banned account. All dupes will be banned in the multiple accounts thread by lana del rey herself.So don't get greedy :silly:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Lana needs to make sexy disco vixen type songs like the ones below :

Just imagine how eargasmic this song  called "Afterglow" would sound if Lana sang it :hot:

This song Sexify is Breathe On Me's twin which I feel would really suit Lana as well.

Lana has somewhat explored this type of music sonically as well in "Come When You Call Me America" and "Put Your Lips Together".