Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

One thing I will never doubt is that when Jack says something is amazing, it is. He's said it with the greatest, venice bitch and with A&W and he was absolutely right and if he says the album is fucking brilliant then it is.:trisha: I hope they experiment tho

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

7 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

One thing I will never doubt is that when Jack says something is amazing, it is. He's said it with the greatest, venice bitch and with A&W and he was absolutely right and if he says the album is fucking brilliant then it is.:trisha: I hope they experiment tho

Imagine an album full of the greatests, Venice bitches and American whores 🥹🥹

19 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

Luke Laird = Tradional Country

Jack Antonoff= Experimental Country

:creepna:

Wait...didn't you claim to tease something here previously? :oprah3: so is this a theory or truth?

Or am I mixing you up with another insider?

My mind's a mess rn sorry :hillary:

Anyway can't wait, I loved Henry snippet, can't wait for more

url%5D

SO excited for this oh my god :oprah9: i feel like it’s gonna be a fun fresh album, something we’ve really never heard before from lana. i don’t see it having as many sad/serious songs on it as ocean blvd or bb, i think the tone will be similar to cocc but slightly more upbeat. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

i’m so excited for this. i love this pre release! i love how it’s so unpredictable, that’s a quality jack brings that’s amazing. i kind of wish he brought it into his own stuff- i genuinely like bleachers but i don’t think he throws himself into it as much as his other work which is underwhelming at times.

i wonder will we get a tour? like an actual full fledged tour for this one!! i’m trying to think of what our first major hints for this album were, and she was heavy on talking about wanting to perform again and again in her 2023 shows- maybe that was a clue :teehee:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

:true: Honestly I have a lot of faith in jack and this album. Lana and jack know what they’re doing. They  wouldn’t be this excited if they were unsure about it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Wait...didn't you claim to tease something here previously? :oprah3: so is this a theory or truth?

Or am I mixing you up with another insider?

My mind's a mess rn sorry :hillary:

Anyway can't wait, I loved Henry snippet, can't wait for more

a man that speaks french never lie madam. :creepna:

6 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Is it gonna be a demo from NFR on LASSO?

No, LOL, Lana Del Rey Brazil published the part that Jack says that he gots the innitial NFR concept on a hotel receipt hanging on his studio and lasso new information as the same thing but its not. The only thing he said about lasso is that its fucking brillant

7 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

No, LOL, Lana Del Rey Brazil published the part that Jack says that he gots the innitial NFR concept on a hotel receipt hanging on his studio and lasso new information as the same thing but its not. The only thing he said about lasso is that its fucking brillant

It sounded weird to me plus this alleged insider said that there are no covers on LASSO and everything on is new material

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

4 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

As much as I’m dying to hear it, I don’t think releasing a song 7 months earlier is a good idea :oprah7:

Throwback to when she dropped VB and MAC about 8658754357 months before the album and we all lost our minds

:um:

That was HORRIBLE

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Throwback to when she dropped VB and MAC about 8658754357 months before the album and we all lost our minds

:um:

That was HORRIBLE

I think the nearly year long rollout really soured me on the album for years. I’m just now in my NFR appreciation phase. 

but that said, I wouldn’t hate a teaser song soon and then a ‘lead single’ closer to the album. She usually drops her first song 5 months before the album, so that puts us in April, which would be perfect because that’s when Coachella happens

"Don’t forget me"

Jack talking about it is big news, because out of everyone in her 'team' (for want of a better word), he's the least flakey and most part of the 'industry'. For the first time, I'm believing the September date.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png