Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

18 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

watch the Lasso cover being only a tumbleweed 

she will be naked inside of a tumbleweed ball on a windy desert with harsh gold sunlight

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

21 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

it's just so far away... :sadcore:  so many artists are gonna complete whole rollouts in the time between her announcing the album and us getting any more information about it:suicide:

girl it’s in 6 months (although ya most of us agree probably will come later) and nobody was expecting anything until like 2025 before her announcement- this is exciting!!!!

giphy.gif

The optimist in me sees her being bathed in light against the branches of a tumbleweed. Reposition her frame to the left, torso/ waist up.
dark velvet with a blue luminous hue top.
Thinking, sunset, warmth, the red in her brunette to dark hair. 
golden lettering on the top left. A longing but assured stare. 

The unserious part of me just wants to say that she looks like she’s unhappily inside a nest 

UV/Honeymoon

13 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Beyoncé's album cover is just wow... Lana better take notes:pls:

I agree. Stunning!

You know which cover is pretty bad? Ariana Grande's new album cover. What fresh hell is that. 

Although, the album itself is worth giving a spin courtesy of Max Martin.

I hope Lana does something Americana and sexy. And yes, please, puckered lips need to make a comeback.

Don’t really care for what Beyoncé is doing, she could have an album called ‘fuck Lana Del Rey’ and I wouldn’t care a less.  She’s a phenomenal singer and performer but her albums are over produced and very patchy, as is the writing.. she’s just too commercial for me. The album cover is alright but any of Lana’s albums trump it easily even Lust For Life 💀

Lasso will be something else and much more special and authentic than anything Beyoncé could ever put out let’s be real. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lasso will be something else and much more special and authentic than anything Beyoncé could ever put out let’s be real. 

i think this is just a weird thing to say.. why wouldn’t beyonce’s work be authentic? 

Beyoncé cover reminds me of Paradise (EP)/ The Paradise Edition cover. Not the same picture per se, but it gives off the same vibe/energy. Very polished and velvety. It also looks very uncanny valley. Stiff pose due to over photoshopping. L4na looks like Michael Jackson there and both covers have animatronic-esque pose.

clockwise-from-bottom-left-geminoid-hi-s

Let’s not mention the animal abuse with Beyoncé’s cover. Hopefully, Lana stays AWAY from that concept.

2 hours ago, Rust Dress said:

i think this is just a weird thing to say.. why wouldn’t beyonce’s work be authentic? 

Because her music is the product of 50-100 people coming up with ideas. I know movies and other media involve lots of people to make it work, but with music I want something that comes mostly from the heart and soul of an artist not the 100 people they’ve paid.  Lana for me is much more authentic, not as much a product I know it’s her art, mind, body and soul, and with music I want to feel that. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Because her music is the product of 50-100 people coming up with ideas. I know movies and other media involve lots of people to make it work, but with music I want something that comes mostly from the heart and soul of an artist not the 100 people they’ve paid.  Lana for me is much more authentic, not as much a product I know it’s her art, mind, body and soul, and with music I want to feel that. 

did you even read the caption or understand what the idea behind it is??

shes referring to when she performed daddy lessons at the cma’s and the backlash was so severe the cma’s removed her performance.

also, Texas hold ‘em has 3 writers, and 16 carriages has two, and Beyoncé is included in both songs. I know that she’s famous for having writing camps/a whole team, but this definitely feels very authentic and full of soul

OT: Beyoncé’s cover and caption is everything I want from Lana/Lasso, and now I’m curious how Lana is going to present Lasso (assuming she even does and she doesn’t just post the album covers with one line of caption)

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

pop_leaks on twitter now saying Lana is coming in the summer. Again, who knows if they're reliable but we're in here discussing Beyonce:coffee:. It's dry AF

lana by sza?

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv