Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

47 minutes ago, wipeout said:

No matter what's happens, I just hope we find out what Lana did with Dolly Parton. 

Baked Duncan Hines sweet cornbread in Dolly's kitchen, then took pics to prove she was there.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

the only thing i want for this era is to be successful on yt. What i mean by that is at least all the official audios at 5-10 millions views and one mv over 100millions views because we haven’t had that since nfr and i really thought we would get that with TOUGH :pft:. It would actually show the gp her credibility as an artist since yt is global and views are easily accessible compared to spotify that isn’t available in some big countries and where the numbers aren’t that easily accessible if you dont have a comptuer. (And of course also because i love mvs and lana makes beautiful ones). We cant let some new artists like Sabrina just surpass lana like that (she surpassed toughs mv in just a day with her new single :toofunny:). Some BTD alike numbers would be welcomed :brows:

Wait why is the font THAT BIG

I have to revamp my Lasso Pinterest board. I'm feeling something like this, not sure

Contém uma imagem de: CULT.   Contém uma imagem de:

Contém uma imagem de:  Contém uma imagem de:

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

not ready

jennyeons.gif

46 minutes ago, Cult Leader said:

I have to revamp my Lasso Pinterest board. I'm feeling something like this, not sure

Contém uma imagem de: CULT.   Contém uma imagem de:

Contém uma imagem de:  Contém uma imagem de:

16 hours ago, wipeout said:

No matter what's happens, I just hope we find out what Lana did with Dolly Parton. 

I’m personally not expecting much from it. I’d love a collab with Dolly but ever since NFR era, when she posted a selfie with Marina and Jack and we were all convinced a collab was on the way, I take her selfies with celebs with a big grain of salt. 

Vinyl colors for this era:

- Coal Black

- Scat Brown

- Cocaine White

- Cactus Gothic Green

- Overpriced picture disk in thin plastic sleeve that barely comes out

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

if yall are trolling then jokes on you! i love swamps, specifically swamp horror, and would love for it to be the album aesthetic :yesnod: prob won't tho, realistically thinking we'll get 1960s texas visuals

17 hours ago, LDR69 said:

the only thing i want for this era is to be successful on yt. What i mean by that is at least all the official audios at 5-10 millions views and one mv over 100millions views because we haven’t had that since nfr and i really thought we would get that with TOUGH :pft:.

girl not even taylor is pulling 100 million views on youtube, youtube era is over 

For an artist of her stature, reach, and means, her album covers and interior art are largely disappointing to me. She and her team are capable of so much visual creativity and conceptualization, but that all seems to come to a dead halt the moment the album visuals are considered. It's as if she's under a curse.

The visuals don't have to be complicated or 'high concept,' they just need to be aesthetically pleasing and hopefully reflect the tenor of the music the way the Ultraviolence graphics did. I don't think she's achieved this in some time. So if she were to produce album visuals for Lasso like her first three albums, with their wit, I'd be surprised. I tend to keep my expectations almost at 0 regarding her album art. 

4 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Vinyl colors for this era:

- Coal Black

- Scat Brown

- Cocaine White

- Cactus Gothic Green

- Overpriced picture disk in thin plastic sleeve that barely comes out

I need something like this:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg