rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

5 hours ago, jakoblvd said:

Are people actually expecting Though today? Cuz… i’ll get my Delulu dress on tonight if that is the case.

I got my clown dress on tonight :toofloppy:💃

Spoiler

I did not believe *~insider Becca~* from dbree

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

20 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Labels have cracked down on snippet scanning and UMG is also uploading them with random names to avoid leaks:noparty:

we just can’t have nice things :creep3:

42 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Labels have cracked down on snippet scanning and UMG is also uploading them with random names to avoid leaks:noparty:

It’s a shame for us but it was about fucking damn time they understood how we got our info :omfg2:

That leak was obviously fake when they showed Tough was on the tracklist and they listed a bunch of producers. Cirkut wasn’t even mentioned. We sort of know he produced Tough. It’s not exactly widely known, but for a leaker who supposedly has inside information, they should’ve known better than that. Better than us. More info. Not less.

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean I’m not shocked the “insider” was wrong but I am shocked Tough still isn’t out given we got an official snippet almost a month ago 

First time?:bebe:

HIAB was teased in like March of 2018

TJF was teased August of 2020

Arcadia was first teased July 2021 (which admittedly wasn’t super far from the date)

candy necklace was teased September of 2023

this is completely normal and I’m more shocked that people are shocked :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

First time?:bebe:

HIAB was teased in like March of 2018

TJF was teased August of 2020

Arcadia was first teased July 2021 (which admittedly wasn’t super far from the date)

candy necklace was teased September of 2023

this is completely normal and I’m more shocked that people are shocked :thumb2:

I mean I am just shocked because it is a feature and the other artist posted it. I guess it really is her song because he has literally teased and released his own song since we found out about Tough 

7 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean I am just shocked because it is a feature and the other artist posted it. I guess it really is her song because he has literally teased and released his own song since we found out about Tough 

I’m more annoyed someone asked “when is it coming out” and he said “next” and then proceeded to not release it next :lanahairflip2:

that does make me think it’s her song and he thought it was coming out sooner than it is 

"Don’t forget me"

Well. It is coming eventually! In the meantime I hope it is properly PRODUCED COMPOSITIONED AND MASTERED. Like I want LAYERS. And a catchy chorus, thats all I ask for.

2 hours ago, jakoblvd said:

Well. It is coming eventually! In the meantime I hope it is properly PRODUCED COMPOSITIONED AND MASTERED. Like I want LAYERS. And a catchy chorus, thats all I ask for.

Praying for CRYSTAL CLEAR VOCALS. That’s all I ask for, most of ocean blvd lacked this :uh:

somehow I expect this in the two months gap between her festival appearances tho realistically there's actually no logic behind it since she doesn't do anything to promote a single anyway