Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On 4/25/2023 at 5:28 AM, bia said:

1. Title track is the best song from NFR

2. I don’t know if this is unpopular but I miss the produced music videos… the only MVs I really like from her are BTD-Paradise ones and maybe Shades of Cool

3. Also don’t know if it’s actually unpopular but the hair colours that best fit her are red hair and the black one (both also from BTD-Paradise era)

4. I miss gangsta Nancy Sinatra (although I love her recent songs too) and I really disagree with those who say that it’s 100% in the past and she’ll not do songs like that anymore… I can really see her doing songs like her unreleased ones if she’s just in the mood to do so… I don’t think she necessarily takes her art so seriously (or as seriously as some of her fans :gasp:)

5. I didn’t know it was so unpopular until I started commenting on this forum but I think Venice Bitch is a skip

6. Fuck It I love you is better than The Greatest

7. her best lead single is COCC

every Norman opinion is accurately damn right:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i have the hottest takes guys. its in order from least likely to most likely me getting exiled from lanaboards. also these are all my personal opinions!!!!! i know that alot of people are really passionate about what im about to say, but please remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinions <3<3<3

Spoiler

im a rock-candy-sweet truther. cant believe it was scrapped, it shouldve been rock candy sweet instead.

Spoiler

i think that btd is a really good album, but its not her best anymore!! idk, i kinda feel like she developed so much, that btd is just not as good to me anymore as it was. its definitely me though, i know so many people love btd(as they should!!), i just dont ever listen to it or plan too. 

Spoiler

candy necklace is so good, but it was definitely not what i was expecting. like, at all. the snippet was better than most of the song tbh.

Spoiler

jessica lange's cover of gods and monsters is the worst thing ive ever heard apart from adam lamberts cover of west coast. sorry, but yikes. its just not good. 

Spoiler

NFR is so good, but saying its her best work, might not be entirely true.

Spoiler

i think that her best songs ever are (no order!), 

-terrence loves you,

-cruel world,

-black beauty 

-pretty when you cry

-if you lie down with me

-ocean blvd.

-venice bitch 

-thunder

-not all who wander are lost

-old money

Spoiler

chemtrails is in her top 3. imo, its one of my favorite albums of all time. 

Spoiler

paradise is her most problematic era, and i really feel like it shouldve never existed. i personally hate the album so much. i think the entire era is disgusting, im talking about ride and the music video for it. i hate the whole daddy thing, but just for this album. cola shouldve never existed, ride shouldnt have been as weird and gross as it was, i hate gods and monsters. its not a good album or EP, i just cannot find a single thing that i enjoy about it.

Spoiler

the only good songs on paradise are bel air, yayo, and blue velvet. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

4 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i have the hottest takes guys. its in order from least likely to most likely me getting exiled from lanaboards. also these are all my personal opinions!!!!! i know that alot of people are really passionate about what im about to say, but please remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinions <3<3<3

Reveal hidden contents

im a rock-candy-sweet truther. cant believe it was scrapped, it shouldve been rock candy sweet instead.

Reveal hidden contents

i think that btd is a really good album, but its not her best anymore!! idk, i kinda feel like she developed so much, that btd is just not as good to me anymore as it was. its definitely me though, i know so many people love btd(as they should!!), i just dont ever listen to it or plan too. 

Reveal hidden contents

candy necklace is so good, but it was definitely not what i was expecting. like, at all. the snippet was better than most of the song tbh.

Reveal hidden contents

jessica lange's cover of gods and monsters is the worst thing ive ever heard apart from adam lamberts cover of west coast. sorry, but yikes. its just not good. 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

-terrence loves you,

-cruel world,

-black beauty 

-pretty when you cry

-if you lie down with me

-ocean blvd.

-venice bitch 

-thunder

-old money

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

paradise is her most problematic era, and i really feel like it shouldve never existed. i personally hate the album so much. i think the entire era is disgusting, im talking about ride and the music video for it. i hate the whole daddy thing, but just for this album. cola shouldve never existed, ride shouldnt have been as weird and gross as it was, i hate gods and monsters. its not a good album or EP, i just cannot find a single thing that i enjoy about it.

Reveal hidden contents

your take about jessica lange's cover of gods and monsters is such a NO :bebe:  i'm more bothered by that than your take on the paradise EP

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

your take about jessica lange's cover of gods and monsters is such a NO :bebe:  i'm more bothered by that than your take on the paradise EP

im sorry i just hate it so much!!! its just not good imo :tea:

why are we singling out the paradise era for the problematic 'daddy' aesthetic when that has been prominent in most of her earlier work 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

53 minutes ago, jamesss said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

-terrence loves you,

-cruel world,

-black beauty 

-pretty when you cry

-if you lie down with me

-ocean blvd.

-venice bitch 

-thunder

-old money

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

:awkney:

47 minutes ago, jamesss said:

im sorry i just hate it so much!!! its just not good imo :tea:

I completely agree and I was just talking about this! It was HORRIBLE. Like cringe worthy bad, so bad it was funny. When it first happened I was fully expecting everyone to just be laughing at the absurdity like I was but nope people…liked it 

59 minutes ago, jamesss said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

-terrence loves you,

-cruel world,

-black beauty 

-pretty when you cry

-if you lie down with me

-ocean blvd.

-venice bitch 

-thunder

-old money

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

your take on paradise is probably the most insane thing ive ever heard :bebe:

1 hour ago, jamesss said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

-terrence loves you,

-cruel world,

-black beauty 

-pretty when you cry

-if you lie down with me

-ocean blvd.

-venice bitch 

-thunder

-old money

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The last one might be the only truely unpopular opinion posted on this website:oprah2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

15 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

why are we singling out the paradise era for the problematic 'daddy' aesthetic when that has been prominent in most of her earlier work 

the daddy aesthetic was better executed in her earlier work. I hate how it sounds in paradise., like its gross. in her earlier work, its so much better. also she wore a head dress in rides music video... thats the problematic im talking about. weve obviously moved past that, though.

Just now, taco truck said:

The last one might be the only truely unpopular opinion posted on this website:oprah2:

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

your take on paradise is probably the most insane thing ive ever heard :bebe:

i know... saved the hottest take for last. 

13 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

i agree :eek:

9 minutes ago, Fallible Deity said:

I completely agree and I was just talking about this! It was HORRIBLE. Like cringe worthy bad, so bad it was funny. When it first happened I was fully expecting everyone to just be laughing at the absurdity like I was but nope people…liked it 

LITERALLY. like its actually horrible and i dont know how people enjoy it.

1 hour ago, jamesss said:

someone mod queue me right now im about to become unhinged

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Cola is my favourite on Paradise, she should've never "retired" it :popcorn: idgaf if it's about Harvey

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I know a lot of people won’t agree but idk why people keep saying Lana needs to promote Ocean Blvd. She has done a lot of pre album promo and the album is out. It has a great debut and is now one of the best selling albums of the year. She is about to start a tour and is preparing for that. So what do what people want, she can’t force people to stream