LDRO

Instagram Updates

I think most people here are saying they won't personally listen to leaks of the new music, but who gives a fuck if it's something from half a decade ago

It that triggers you or you find that person is talking down to you, that really sounds like a you problem because I've seen more posts calling people hypocrites for a personal preference and respect for Lana than I have seen posts of attacking others if they dare listen to a leak.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

23 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Personally this is very sad but I’m going to continue listening to leaks…. And my god this is about to sound so horrible but like… I will be eagerly awaiting if any tracks leak from this :biblio: like.. it could be a goldmine.

its a terrible situation but since it’s already been stolen…. :makeup:

obviously I feel for her and I don’t want anything to come out that messes with her plans or ruins a release, and I hate to see ppl infringing on her privacy & putting her in danger- she shouldn’t have to go thru any of this at ALL.

but I’d be lying if I said i wasn’t fucking perched for a single CRUMB when all these “leakers” have been giving us is snippets

it's giving

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think that one thing is listening to these songs in case of any leaking. But I do not think it’s right to share it everywhere lol

if you wanna listen to it, do it.

If you don’t, don’t.

In this exact situation idk if I feel comfortable to listen to it, but I do not judge who does that (unless they’re like, sharing those links in every social media or making profit of it)

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i’m not even going to act like pale fire wasn’t saying what everybody was thinking :toofunny: again, this is a horrible situation but when i first heard the news i did think about the possibility of a bunch of leaks, but i only want stuff that is 100% scrapped and old, they can leak pre-2010 stuff, i’ll be very satisfied with that :oprah3:

I definitely would not listen to new stuff. 

2013-14? Bring it on. Her peak era concerning sound and lyrics for sure. 

But no new leaks for me, that's where I disagree strongly. We get these songs anyway on LDR9. Leaks and snippets take away my excitement for the upcoming album anyway.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

im very concerned for her safety, she really needs to stop negating her fame. she walks around la with no security no nothing, her address is basically public knowledge, people have her phone number, they know exactly what her car looks like, now they got her computer and camcorders and harddrives etc.

its really scary knowing that she fears for her safety even in the comfort of her own home.

i mean, she said it best:

The burden of fame is real

Never felt so clear

:crai: we love you lala

36 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

maybe SOTB leak have something to do with the incident and so that she decided to make this explanation today. Is there any possibility that the reason why SOTB being leaked is the stolen hard disk?

Nah the only reason why it leaked is because of its physical copies

well... the scat attack did bring album news.. so our theory stands correct. :biblio:

HOWEVER, this whole situation is quite awful, and i feel absolutely heartbroken for her. i cant imagine having all of your precious, hard work being stolen in an instant. i really hope she's doing okay mentally and can find some sort of resolution through all of this. poor girl keeps going through the same shit. it keeps getting worse. this is the first time i ever said this, but i hope she takes all of the time she needs to release her next album, she deserves it. i'll do my best to be patient because i know she's going through so much. :( 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Why doesn't she have a security guard is the real question, she needs to hire two. One to walk with her and the other to protect her car

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Gutted that this happened! It’s truly awful. 
Did it sound like the album was far off from coming out?? 

yes she said it's not coming "yet" which to me means it's not coming any time soon

i just opened up instagram and a lana dedicated account posted a clip of lana talking about how she briefly stepped out of her car and someone broke in and stole her belongings including her computer. the clip was maybe about 20 seconds and i was reading in the comments that she posted reels about the whole situation which have since been taken down.

if anyone has them or knows what she mentioned, please share. my heart goes out to lana, to have a stranger damage your car, steal work you’ve been working on for so long, and have access to private stuff is so scary. i want to give her a big hug. i hope she knows how many supporters she has. 

:sadcore2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°