LDRO

Instagram Updates

I've always felt like artists have a very strong, yet bizarre, parasocial relationship with their fans... I get that it's sad that she deactivated her only official social media platform and all its posts disappeared into the interweb trash can--but she's not dead and there is literally no clear indication that she's retiring. So all them eulogy tweets, Instagram posts or Tik Tok videos are very weird and concerning. This is the type of behaviour that normal people make fun of Swifties or the Beyhive for.

If there ever was a good occasion to go outside and touch grass, it's now.

0B1vkCQ.gif

People thought Lana was "leaving" social media back in 2021 after the deactivation of @/lanadelrey. A week or two after that and she she was already regularly posting on @/honeymoon. She'll be back soon enough.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

the last time she fell off the face of the earth we ended up with LFL. :bebe: 

aka one of her best albums :makeup2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I must admit, I am quite saddened by the closing of the honeymoon account. It was such a special part of the fandom, and I remember following it when it just had a couple hundred followers back in 2015. It’s actually the reason I created my Instagram account because I too had deactivated my prior account in 2014 after deciding to step away from social media, but the creation of honeymoon led me to rejoin with a new account. It’s also the first account Lana followed me on back in 2016. I’ll always hold such special memories with it - especially since she began reusing it after closing @lanadelrey, she would often like/reply to my comments, shout me out on her livestreams, and she even liked a couple of personal posts I made which was such a sweet surprise. She also DM’d me a few months ago to offer me one of the heartshaped cake boxes she was giving away, and we had a sweet little back and forth conversation for about an hour. I’m glad I screenshotted those messages to keep. Interacting with her always gave me a lil extra boost of serotonin lol. Though I’ll miss her on IG greatly, I also understand and respect her decision to step away. Social media can definitely be a big distractor from the more important things in life. I also had a second hiatus for the entire year of 2020 where I deleted the app from my phone in January 2020 and didn’t redownload it until January 2021. It was really needed for me during that time. I hope she’ll return one day, but in the meantime I’m wishing her all the peace & happiness in the world. She deserves it :xcry: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

Deleting Instagram is the healthiest thing any human being can do. So I’m really happy for her.

True tbh…it’s toxic and fake as fuck. You only see people boast about how good there life is and how successful they are…it’s not a realistic portrayal of life. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance