LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Β 

About the choices for a tattoo, to each their own ones I guess.

Β 

Representing Elizabeth Taylor, who underwent the worst possible fate, almost asΒ some kind of Halloween character... Yes, gruesome and absolutely disrespectful.

Β 

elizabeth short! and, yes, I agree

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

On 9/28/2023 at 10:32 PM, gatadelrey said:

Damn I feel like she posts about every show except Tampa.Β 

@drugmunny (I meant to quote you also in my comment)

Same :( It's like the show never even happened. I was hoping she would have posted about singing Florida Kilos since that is such a rare song to get the live treatment. But, yeah... crickets

OqqaAZJt.pngΒ Β Β Β  B4iWPK3.gifΒ Β Β Β  OqqaAZJt.png

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

she said she's gonna do like an old hollywood sleeve and it's just the start of it

but yeah, I wouldn't choose something like thatΒ for myself either

I totally get wanting to do an old Hollywood tribute and the idea is cool. I think the MM one is cute but the thing about Elizabeth Short was that she was just starting in Hollywood. I guess you could say that she’s a part of that history, but it’s unnecessary to have her name as Black Dahlia and also the state her body was in. The detectives gave her the name Black Dahlia as a way to identify her body. It was a brutal and really sad homicide. She could’ve done it more tastefully like including her actual name and not including the laceration marks.Β 

I get Lana’s fascination with Elizabeth Short, but she was never disrespectful about her in Candy Necklace so I don’t blame her for it. She probably thought it was interesting but having a tattoo of her in that state is completely different. There’s just no way of rationalizing that imo

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I totally get wanting to do an old Hollywood tribute and the idea is cool. I think the MM one is cute but the thing about Elizabeth Short was that she was just starting in Hollywood. I guess you could say that she’s a part of that history, but it’s unnecessary to have her name as Black Dahlia and also the state her body was in. The detectives gave her the name Black Dahlia as a way to identify her body. It was a brutal and really sad homicide. She could’ve done it more tastefully like including her actual name and not including the laceration marks.Β 

I get Lana’s fascination with Elizabeth Short, but she was never disrespectful about her in Candy Necklace so I don’t blame her for it. She probably thought it was interesting but having a tattoo of her in that state is completely different. There’s just no way of rationalizing that imo

Β 

I think the exact same :oprah3:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

20 hours ago, Rivers said:

"Due to its political and economic influence, Pennsylvania held a great deal of sway over the other colonies." ."nine Pennsylvanian delegates signed the declaration."Β 

https://witf.org/2020/07/03/the-pennsylvanians-who-signed-the-declaration-of-independence/

Right.. it didn’t take place in Pittsburgh, and I know all about Fort Pitt but it has nothing to do with the AI thing she posted 😭 I don’t know what you’re trying to tell me

2 minutes ago, drippingbeaches said:

i guarantee you, eventually she is going to regret the Elizabeth Short tattoo.Β 

Β 

she seems very young, so it's possible

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

i think i see what you guys are talking about, i see that she also has a marilyn monroe tattoo

Β 

i can understand that maybe the person who has the tattoo is just interested in old hollywood or elizabeth short as a person, but getting a tattoo of her, a murder victim, and having the tattoo labeled as "black dahlia" instead of her real name is very disrespectful and just wrong, honestly i don't think there's any reason to have a tattoo of her in the first place because she isn't even known as an old hollywood actress, just as a murder victim

Β 

it reminds me of jeffree star's (i know he's a garbage human-being but still) jonbenet ramsey tattoo... i believe he was going for a "dead beauty queen" sort of thing because he also has tattoos of marilyn monroe and sharon tate, and i don't think it's necessarily wrong to have tattoos of them because ultimately they are known for their careers (although the whole dead beauty queen thing isn't very nice) but a tattoo of a murdered six year-old-girl is just horrible, people suck

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i hate tattoos, they're tattyΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

I HAVE NO WORDS RN:defeated:Β 

386177953-2694515797514088-6886411360637

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I HAVE NO WORDS RN:defeated:Β 

386177953-2694515797514088-6886411360637

Did I ever say that I love her??

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, Enco said:

Most iconic pic this tour besides waffle house

Β 

I agree :defeated:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

What the fuck's she's taking? Meds or candy?Β :defeated:Β also Star Mode...a new song? Reminds me of the delusions ofΒ June 21, 2022 with the Stars Aligned shit

url%5D