Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

LMAO same, it's no longer a chore, it's an experience.

HAHAHAHAH omfg she is Queen of housework motivation and self care. I've been laughing for ages today at this thread. 

@ItsACruelWorld never silence your love BB, there are multiple members here that will give you a 6 paragraph breakdown as to why LMLYLAW slaps 

we could get lost in the waiting pain 
talk about the good old days 

we could get high on some mariah's champagne  tenor.gif
baby let me count the days 

:whine:

17 days girlies!!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

27 minutes ago, DCooper said:

All these descriptions and moments are stunnnning, and let's not forget that washing our hair and doing our laundry will never be the same.

washin my hair 

giphy.gif

doin the laundry 

h1kAgua.gif

as a virgo moon it's home chore BLISS :karaoke:

Spoiler

also w made art I dislike not putting a source in respect to the artist so credit to the laundry gif: https://www.deviantart.com/l-a-m-o-n/art/Laundromat-GIF-443046557

UV/Honeymoon

3 hours ago, Future Jazz said:

I just thought that the way Eclipse loved it and Lana seems to deem it special implied there would be more to the lyrics than 'ice cream, ice queen, i dream in jeans and leather' :oprah3: i know the vb lyrics have some qualities but i'm just saying i expected more from white dress. now it is what it is :oprah3: 

Tbf I wasn’t really one to think Venice’s lyrics were super deep but honestly i find its simplicity charming (especially when you’re trippping), it’s full of 70s references that are kinda shoehorned in but I think it works. Didn’t really care about the ice queen lyric until I found out that it refers to a newspaper article written about her calling her that. I find that the simplicity makes sense for the song’s dream pop genre. For White Dress I don’t think the lyrics will be that simple (especially if it’s a piano song) but more on the melancholic nostalgic side (I think eclipse lowkey confirmed this) 

sgopYhV.gif

YOU'RE IN THE WIND, I'M IN THE WAAAATER g1af.gif

i can't believe we're so close.... 16 days, 10 hours, 6 minutes, 30 seconds until 12 PM EST on march 19th the day of reCOCCning.... it feels unreal at this point. it feels like just yesterday it was jan 12th and we were counting down from 66 days... now we only have basically 4 chunks of 4 days left

sUcVobB.png

I hope she keeps glamourizing home chores in the future it will make my daily chores less painful :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I think my only complaint about the album so far is the two songs we have now that have an outro (title track) and end abruptly (LMLYLAW) aren’t going to flow perfectly into the next song. 

Chemtrails has a 2 second silence at the end and LMLYLAW has 2.5/3 seconds of silence before the next song. I was hoping for a Freak into Art Deco moment where you can’t tell where one ends and the other begins. 

Aka it’s not going to flow from Chemtrials right into TJF and it’s not going to flow seamlessly between LMLYLAW and Wild at Heart

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

I think my only complaint about the album so far is the two songs we have now that have an outro (title track) and end abruptly (LMLYLAW) aren’t going to flow perfectly into the next song. 

Chemtrails has a 2 second silence at the end and LMLYLAW has 2.5/3 second of silence before the next song. I was hoping for a Freak into Art Deco moment where you can’t tell where one ends and the other begins. 

Aka it’s not going to flow from Chemtrials right into TJF and it’s not going to flow seamlessly between LMLYLAW and Wild at Heart

I think the end of Chemtrails will actually go really nicely into TJF. It ends with just the drums and then silence and then out of nowhere “you should stay that close to Jesus” comes through. I think abrupt start of Tulsa works nicely that way. 

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Chemtrails has a 2 second silence at the end and LMLYLAW has 2.5/3 second of silence before the next song. I was hoping for a Freak into Art Deco moment where you can’t tell where one ends and the other begins. 

Maybe that’s what she meant with " the tracks don't flow together with sunkissed production" in MOJO Magazine

Edit: But I have to agree with the person above that COTCC could flow nicely in TJF though 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I hope she keeps glamourizing home chores in the future it will make my daily chores less painful :icant:

mowing the lawn, scooping the litter box, there's nothing wrong doing my household chores, chemtrails over the mariners apartment complex

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the fact that we don't really know what to expect is very exciting! :excited: despite the fact we have some sort of idea of what we're about to hear, for example, wild at heart being country, it's still a mysterious, will it have a folk sound? will it be rock-oriented? will it have a psychedelic element? we really won't know until we hear it, but that's what's exciting about this era, i can't wait to hear the album for the first time, it's going to be such a beautiful and exciting experience :party: 

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Slicing vegetables into water, that I will later turn into stew :oprah:

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

mowing the lawn, scooping the litter box, there's nothing wrong doing my household chores, chemtrails over the mariners apartment complex

exactly

scooping the litter box, doing the dishes, late night mopping the floor, I want you to do this shit for me because I'm not only bored or unhappy but tired :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Slicing vegetables into water, that I will later turn into stew :oprah:

I need that energy in my life

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Blue Jeans

Cola

Shades of Cool

Terrence Loves You

13 Beaches

Venice Bitch

Tulsa Jesus Freak

her best tracks on each album are track number 3 :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

LDR8, the album where we all turn into housewives doing ordinary chores but with rose-colored glasses on :glasses:

rose-colored glasses and pearls!!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg