Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

That title lowkey sounds like a parody of Lana

It's not tbh. I feel like it's a title you wouldn't expect of her but upon her dropping it you think "Of COURSE she came up with this".

It's a different thing for me

I hope this album will have a bigger sound, less quiet than NFR & Honeymoon

Is Honeymoon quiet? Am I missing something?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

To me the title screams jazz music (or a similar sound to Honeymoon) but it’s probably gonna be a continuation to NFR in the vein of Looking For America, which I’d be super happy about anyway because NFR is my favourite album.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm listening to Wait for Life right now and wow it would be amazing if we get a track like this....it is kinda surf noir especially the intro and it is somehow cinematic, beautiful & emotional.....doubt that we would get a track like this but wouldn't complain... and imagine some tracks would have a Wait for Life feel with E-Guitars , some psychedelic influences or with more tropical influences

wait for life is so underrated

sometimes i even forget how beautiful it is

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I'm listening to Wait for Life right now and wow it would be amazing if we get a track like this....it is kinda surf noir especially the intro and it is somehow cinematic, beautiful & emotional.....doubt that we would get a track like this but wouldn't complain... and imagine some tracks would have a Wait for Life feel with E-Guitars , some psychedelic influences or with more tropical influences

wow your mind! that legit would be heaven. that's always been the sound i wanted to hear from her, it's enchanting 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

i’m quite excited for this era seeing as lana has very limited sources and has to really let her creativity take control. i think this has so much potential to be her best and most personal piece of work, BUT i want jack to take a different approach to production and create a very distinct sound that’s not too similar to nfr

its so strange knowing about this record and its release while still having no clue what its gonna sound like im so excited - also were prob getting chuck vids come thru 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Made me laugh.

From twitter

song from new album

If This is the End - I Want a Boyfriend

Well nothing confirmed but strong possibility, with a 5 min+ voice memo. But it could turn into nothing, not all of her notes or voice memos turn into songs or poems.

I still want her to release RBFY, I'll never let go of this Classic. She seemed so passionate about this song, I really hope she just puts it on this album. I was called delusional when I said I hoped TNBAR would be on NFR and y'all were only HALF correct, so don't come for me x. Justice for Roses Bloom For You!

qfrWuBl.png

we need something fresh and relevant and queen is about to give. I feel for those who want an ultraviolence no2 but i want to challenge herself and serve some fire

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

we need something fresh and relevant and queen is about to give. I feel for those who want an ultraviolence no2 but i want to challenge herself and serve some fire

I want a UV 2 but I also want something weird and wacky and cool

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I really do expect UV-tier lyrics but I mean that in the "woah, wtf did she just say" kind of way rather than hoping she'll try to emulate UV/BtD's vibe. Like I don't think she's going to be writing all those "bad girl/other woman/femme fatale" lines— I feel like she's moved past that a little bit as an artist (whether you like it or not). I'm hoping COCC is surprising lyrically but in more of a weird/campy way if that makes sense. And the title definitely gives that kinda vibe!