Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I normally don't like Nicole's photography but this location is definitely her style and it's where she'll shine through. I don't think it'd work with Neil or Steven, this is a scenery where every detail has to be captured. My only wish is that she doesn't go crazy with editing ugh.

I'm worried that (if Nicole's doing the cover) it's gonna be overedited and gonna look like a remini hd edit but if it's anything like the L'Officiel Paris photoshoot she did it's gonna be a whole serve. One of my fav Lana shoots.

qfrWuBl.png

I had a dream that she revealed the tracklist in an IG post and there were 14 songs but then a second later I looked at it again and there were only 12. Maybe August 12 for TJF?  :ohno:  I'm reaching aren't I

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I had a dream that she revealed the tracklist in an IG post and there were 14 songs but then a second later I looked at it again and there were only 12. Maybe August 12 for TJF? :ohno: I'm reaching aren't I

Idk but we r manifesting august 23

Whatever it is, at least we know he isn't involved because he's in Oklahoma having a piss-up with his friends

:smokes2:

He's such a fame whore that it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to weasel his way into one of her shoots/mv's

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Music video, album cover, magazine cover, album promo photoshoot, whatever it is It's gonna be a HUGE serve, that location is stunning. Can't wait to see it all and hear the album that's gonna be out on SEPTEMBER 4TH and WILL debut at NO 1 on the Billboard hot 200  :crazy:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Yosemite is on the tracklist of COCC..

I've a really huge hunch... and I'm mostly right..

I'm not one to ever hype up Yosemite buuuut I think maybe COCC might be it's 'home' 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If it’s for the album cover, I really hope she’s gonna be on top of the hills with the ocean in the back, so that it would completely mirror the NFR cover, and thus indicate that it’s clearly a follow up, not just "the next album". I have a strong feeling that NFR and COTCC will be linked, like a film or a book in two parts. The storytelling in NFR is pretty clear, I’m excited to see if COTCC starts where NFR ended.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Well NFR was technically done before Lana and her management could decide on an album cover

she shot the cover sometime in february 2019 after ben didn't like her first idea (the one on the exclusive UO vinyl), and as we know after that she actually made some changes for the album. well, at least added Doin Time to the tracklist

giphy.gif

If it’s for the album cover, I really hope she’s gonna be on top of the hills with the ocean in the back, so that it would completely mirror the NFR cover, and thus indicate that it’s clearly a follow up, not just "the next album". I have a strong feeling that NFR and COTCC will be linked, like a film or a book in two parts. The storytelling in NFR is pretty clear, I’m excited to see if COTCC starts where NFR ended.

That’s what I’m thinking. The snippet already mentioned other locations than California, so maybe the songs are a little bit more « on the road ». Violet mirrors Norman, Chemtrails could be the follow-up with Behind the iron gates