Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Born to Die: weed

Paradise:  heroin

Ultraviolence: cocaine

Honeymoon: xanax

Lust for Life: lsd

Norman Fucking Rockwell: oxycodone

COCC: crack???

why is this sending me i-  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

but honestly that TJF snippet was such a curveball from what I thought the sound was gonna be 

omg yes, I was starting to think that it was going to sound like a mix of Ultraviolence and NFR for some reason,

but I really enjoyed the sound of TJF so far, its what I thought white hot forever would sound like back at 2019

tenor.gif?itemid=7842076 "don't worry baby"

14 tracks

Manifesting :squidward:

For some reason I also feel like she might actually do a deluxe version with two more songs

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

14 tracks

Manifesting :squidward:

For some reason I also feel like she might actually do a deluxe version with two more songs

I thought she has been against deluxe versions, saying that previously she only did it because her label asked her to. I thought she liked an album to be an album. Maybe I'm hallucinating, maybe it's Maybelline ?

Standard will have 11 tracks.

France will issue an edition with 12 tracks, an exclusive track being one horrible remix.

German edition has 12 tracks with one obscure track that Rick Nowels reworked.

Target edition will have 13 tracks, with two exclusive tracks (not including the German track).

Japanese edition will have 14 tracks, the two Target exclusive tracks plus the horrible French remix.

A deluxe edition is issued with all the tracks and weird remixes, but without the German edition track.

Australia gets an "Australian Tour Edition" which has no exclusive tracks, but the weird French remixes and a Summertime Sadness remix from 2012.

M A N I F E S T I N G

3lfQEhw.png

Why do we want radio friendly? There’s time before where she’s made a radio friendly song and imo it hasn’t fit the albums mood e.g high by the beach

I don't think I even know what radio friendly means anymore tbh, I haven't played anything on radio since Lana premiered Venice Bitch lmao

I thought she has been against deluxe versions, saying that previously she only did it because her label asked her to. I thought she liked an album to be an album. Maybe I'm hallucinating, maybe it's Maybelline ?

Yeah I think she did say that, but I feel like she might have some songs leftover this time around and release a follow up EP or a deluxe version. There's lots of songs which could have been released (RBFY, Stupid For Being So Happy, Hey Blue Baby, Yosemite etc). It's a shame to keep them hidden.

She loves to change her mind a lot so you never know :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm sorry yall but I really think that she'll probably wait till like the 20th of August and then things will finally get going (I pray to be proven a clown after saying that and that she really drops something today or tomorrow)