Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

im pretty sure we'll get the single next week or sometime the week after next week since billie babadoo eilish and jack are releasing albooms 

(the latter with Lana featuring in some songs :mj2:)

49 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

So, she recently has been dropping things 20 days after the announcement. 
this Friday, it makes 20 days since the day she announced the single.

MAP OF LA OUT JULY 23rd

:beyonce: PLS

Just yesterday I discovered a folk singer called Jean Ritchie and I'm keeping myself occupied with her stuff while we wait. As I was listening to her music, it made me think about how her music has some similarities to COCC (particularly Yosemite and NAHWAL), and I wonder if we'll get something like that on BB. Like a genuine folk song with ironically bad quality

Imagine Lana covering this for her baby niece/nephew :flutter:

Jean's main instrument here is the dulcimer. Didn't Lana use that in some of her songs? (My memory is bad af lol)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 hours ago, be sweet said:

I love how we're all greedy for this album when we recently got one - there's so many cool releases to check out tho as we starve for news :wub:

For me there are only 3 albums released this year so far (one of them is Lana)

Mfhp.gif

So I guess we're going to starve to death before any further news :rip:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

someone tell boz we don't care if what he tells us comes to fruition or not. we know lana isn't the most decisive person - it's all subject 2 change. just give us what u got :crying:

boz can even speak in riddles or be creative w the truth at this point and i'd still giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

we should have an insider that gave us riddle/puzzles info, i wasn't in here when the white dress acronym thing happened but it sounds so much fun, we should have more of that in different ways

Today it's been exactly two weeks since we got the new snippet & album cover. Perfect time to give us some news Miss Dana Rel Ley:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

28 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

we should have an insider that gave us riddle/puzzles info, i wasn't in here when the white dress acronym thing happened but it sounds so much fun, we should have more of that in different ways

:hillary: 

that era was a mess

45 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

trying to think of something funny to post here but there really is nothing to talk about... :toofunny:

cause there’s nothing for us to talk about 

like the future and those things 

cause there’s nothing for me to think about 

dealer is gone, I can’t feel nothing 

:rollin:

I'm gonna be a controversial bitch and admit that I hope Lana changes the cover again. The new one is okay but it doesn't make me feel anything :prettyhurts:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven