Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

44 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I think it’s weird how nothing have leaked yet :horror:

That's probably because only BOZ has tracks/information related to the album, and I really doubt he'd leak anything big

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m a bit scared too about this album, to be honest. For the first time. I mean, it was supposed to be called Rock Candy Sweet but the song got scrapped?!? How can we go from “this song represents the album” to “fuck it, it’s in the trash”? (I won’t say it’s another BAR situation since a couple of people sorta “debunked” the whole theory that it was LFL’s name at some point). And I have always been a bit afraid of the Nikki songs recorded, that they would end up on this album. When I heard the three singles and thought Mike had a major involvement on this, I thought maybe one song with Nikki could be on LDR8 and the rest would be on the next project. But now, I’m afraid it’s going to be the other way around. And the return of our “super insider” here yesterday, even though talking shit that almost never happens, did little to calm my fears. I guess we’ll have to see and find others muses for our lives if the LDR8 era isn’t good enough for us. 

What keeps me calm regarding the album concept is that the song where the RCS line came from was old (it was meant for Chemtrails at some point but was written way before that according to insiders). Maybe she just liked Rock Candy Sweet as a phrase and didn't care that much about the song (but I think she does cause she almost put it in 2 albums).

If she writed and recorded the title track just to scrap it I would be way more worried. At least we know BB is not the title track anymore but the song is still on the album. 

I'd pay good money to see all the different tracklists and concepts LDR8 had :gasp:

giphy.gif

me telling myself that maybe ben was bluffing to add more shock to the surprise releasegCqzZMP.jpg

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

oh ben responded to my comment

What did he say?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

22 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

That's probably because only BOZ has tracks/information related to the album, and I really doubt he'd leak anything big

but the three singles names were leaked days before? 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

12 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

but the three singles names were leaked days before? 

Yes, I meant that he wouldn't leak the entire tracklist or a full song or something like that lol

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

17 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Boom Like That, her 8th studio album, coming 11th of September

Yeah her career would also collapse if she pulled shit like that….Americans are very sensitive about 9/11 even 20 years on.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

34 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

I don't really agree with what you commented, but I have to congratulate your boldness.

I made a polite comment and he deleted it. It seems that he only reacts when fans are being rude. Congratulations to him

39 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Please tell me you aren't the one who called him a "boring moron" :toofunny:  You posted 38 mins ago here on LB and his reply was posted 43 mins ago, it has to be you :creepna2:

Omg it was you, it's the same ig profile linked on your LB profile :omg: why did you do that :omg:

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

Please tell me you aren't the one who called him a "boring moron" :toofunny:  You posted 38 mins ago here on LB and his reply was posted 43 mins ago, it has to be you :creepna2:

Omg it was you, it's the same ig profile linked on your LB profile :omg: why did you do that :omg:

Ben is gonna tell Lana to push the album back to 2027 :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m surprised Ben is a manager he’s so unprofessional. He’s blind and deaf to the idea that he is the problem…in that he does not communicate properly with fans.  He could easily have said a week ago July 4th isn’t happening the dates changed.  He doesn’t seem to get that the poor management is what’s angering fans, his ego is too big.  A troll is not someone who is upset who said some strong words ??‍♂️ he has to ask why people are so upset. He can’t go 5 minutes without calling a fan out as a troll.  DB6FB7BB-C4A0-4414-B124-AD0D33E2FF1F.jpe

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m surprised Ben is a manager he’s so unprofessional. He’s blind and deaf to the idea that he is the problem…in that he does not communicate properly with fans.  He could easily have said a week ago July 4th isn’t happening the dates changed.  He doesn’t seem to get that the poor management is what’s angering fans, his ego is too big.  A troll is not someone who is upset who said some strong words ??‍♂️ he has to ask why people are so upset. He can’t go 5 minutes without calling a fan out as a troll.  DB6FB7BB-C4A0-4414-B124-AD0D33E2FF1F.jpe

How do you leave that interaction thinking Ben is the one in the wrong? Y’all stans lack common decency. Nobody deserves that and Ben is right to say that. Y’all know you guys are insulting and berating the very people who make the music we love happen.Without Ben or Ed y’all wouldnt have heard of Lana because she’d still be Lizzy Grant in Jersey playing at local dives

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg