Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I can't take this anymore. I need the album NOW. THIS SUMMER :crying2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

She needs to brighten our moods by giving us the single :et:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I have some inside info for you all. The aunt of my snake plant is a  friend of Nikkis cactus,  who is best friends with Lanas pink geraniums. So they told me the album will be out  Decembruary 33rd in  2023⁵.  In the mean time we get an album  called " Happy Birthday " . Every song is dedicated  to one of  her friends &  she wishes them a happy bday in it. Tex is playing the piano, while you can hear Mex fucking a random dog in the background in all of the songs. Niko  does some backing vocals. Topanga will have his own song  which is a bonus track which is actually a cover of TNBAR  called  " The Next Best American Litter Box -  Topanga's Hot Tonight ".  The album cover for it will be shot by one of her chickens.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It really feels like Lana wasn’t proud of COTCC, otherwise why would she ruin that era by announcing another album.  Especially after what a rocky roll out COTCC had been with delays and false cancelled projects (American standards ?  Summertime ?).   She’s definitely made it hard to stay engaged with these last few years.

26vMNDz.gif

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I have some inside info for you all. The aunt of my snake plant is a  friend of Nikkis cactus,  who is best friends with Lanas pink geraniums. So they told me the album will be out  Decembruary 33rd in  2023⁵.  In the mean time we get an album  called " Happy Birthday " . Every song is dedicated  to one of  her friends &  she wishes them a happy bday in it. Tex is playing the piano, while you can hear Mex fucking a random dog in the background in all of the songs. Niko  does some backing vocals. Topanga will have his own song  which is a bonus track which is actually a cover of TNBAR  called  " The Next Best American Litter Box -  Topanga's Hot Tonight ".  The album cover for it will be shot by one of her chickens.

WE WON‼️‼️‼️ A WINNING!!!!!

45 minutes ago, ParadiseFreak said:

It really feels like Lana wasn’t proud of COTCC, otherwise why would she ruin that era by announcing another album.  Especially after what a rocky roll out COTCC had been with delays and false cancelled projects (American standards ?  Summertime ?).   She’s definitely made it hard to stay engaged with these last few years.

she said she “didnt quite reach what she was going for” with COCC. you could tell there was self-doubt n her just being generally unhappy with how the record turned out. i feel more confidence from her with this era though

2 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I screamed....???????

Will remember this post for a long time qween.

not Mike Dean joining a twitter space and having twinks tell him Wildflower Wildfire is her worst song :toofunny: like to his face these gays are disrespectful as fuck I honestly feel bad for him 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

not Mike Dean joining a twitter space and having twinks tell him Wildflower Wildfire is her worst song :toofunny: 

when the reality is it's one of her best songs :ma: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

not Mike Dean joining a twitter space and having twinks tell him Wildflower Wildfire is her worst song :toofunny: like to his face these gays are disrespectful as fuck I honestly feel bad for him 

how do people have this opinion tho? like y'all really out here with this bad taste and are posting about how bad your taste is? yikes :hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Tbh I think they’re just waiting before releasing anything, because at the end of the day, charts matter. COTCC was only released five months ago, and it did really well thanks to the amount of physical copies sold. Even if they seem to let Lana do whatever she wants in terms of music, I doubt Interscope would let her release an album without any physical copies, and so early after COTCC. Lana may not give a damn about the charts, but Interscope certainly does and it’s always been that way. Even with the minimal promotion that COTCC received, they did everything to ensure Lana would sell a lot. We’ll probably get the album this autumn, so that Lana has enough time to finish it and every physical format can be printed.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

11 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

she said she “didnt quite reach what she was going for” with COCC. you could tell there was self-doubt n her just being generally unhappy with how the record turned out. i feel more confidence from her with this era though

This was so interesting to me cause I think I had never seen someone say that about their upcoming album. Artist are usually like "this is my best and most personal album" with all of their releases so I appreciate the transparency.

But I honestly don't know how she could have made the album better cause I thinks it's great and very on point at what it was supposed to be (a lowkey short mood album with some highlights). I mean we could tell from the start it wasn't going to be a huge era or anything.

Also I know some people disagree but her scrapping half of the album is a good sign of determination this time. BB is going to be yet another highlight in her career.

giphy.gif