Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

Her neo catholic pirate metal magnum opus featuring the original poem version of Arcadia :oprah:

Hey Blue Baby (Sylvia Bombastic Mike Dean Remix) feat. Fordham Catholic High School Choir:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

What if she adds the „bombastic songs“ she did with Jack :oprah4:

edit: not me being 6 hours too late because you‘ve already discussed this :defeated:

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

What if she adds the „bombastic songs“ she did with Jack :oprah4:

Hope bombastic means some pop-hip hop moments with big productions, i want a sluty album off to the races style

original.gif

8 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Hope bombastic means some pop-hip hop moments with big productions, i want a sluty album off to the races style

What if he thinks Solar Power was bombastic :icant:

Just now, COCC said:

What if he thinks Solar Power was bombastic :icant:

Then we are fucked… But solar power was the beachy sister of chemtrails (?) so i think she’ll pass

original.gif

He has to bring something fresh to the table if he is actually the main producer of the new album :delicious:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

10 hours ago, lustforlife said:

Curious to see what user gonna be the NME, arcadialovesong, of this era :hae:

where is arcadialovesong? i kinda miss him

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Idk if I remember well but Lana recorded some hip-hop girlsbands inspired songs to NFR. And probaly that was one of scrapped concepts. Maybe that's why Jack, Mike and maybe Emile are involved.:pray2:

9 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Idk if I remember well but Lana recorded some hip-hop girlsbands inspired songs to NFR. And probaly that was one of scrapped concepts. Maybe that's why Jack, Mike and maybe Emile are involved.:pray2:

:oprah:

I would die.

I have a feeling this one’s gonna be a curveball. Not like anything she’s done before.

IMG-7960.jpg

7 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Pls that man doesnt have a bombastic bone in his body. Jack probably considers cinnamon girl “”bombastic””” :tanisha:

i think y'all keep forgeting this is the man that made melodrama

Manifesting Madonna's Erotica energy with dirty hip hop beats, lots of moaning, spoken word verses, trip hop influences and lyrics about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking and cheating.

8 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

POV: Lana surprise releases her Western trap spoken word record Rock Candy Sweet, opening it with “Sylvia…”

SYLVIA, but in the voice she sings with in Elvis. Instead of songs she performs Tennessee Williams monologues, hoping certain directors will cast her in movies

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

48 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

lyrics about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking and cheating

With a minor lyrical exploration detailing her sometimes submissive or passive roles in her relationships :oic: