Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

54 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

spotify promo 

q0J0zZF_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Yessss! This is probably the most prominent one but I have seen it has been playlisted on many playlists across Spotify. Ben and Ed are on top of it, makes sense since Lana is now their biggest artist.

14 minutes ago, DLT said:

Yessss! This is probably the most prominent one but I have seen it has been playlisted on many playlists across Spotify. Ben and Ed are on top of it, makes sense since Lana is now their biggest artist.

They need it on adult contemporary playlists, it’s more ballad than 😎 

@DragonWhore would you say there are other surprises in terms of the rollout itself??  Anything bigger planned ? I find it weird that Lana dropped the thank you note already - its something she normally does on the album release day?... is there going to be complete silence after this 

I don’t think she would do this but I would love to see a performance of DYKTTATUOB with a live orchestra, the back up singers, and (no one come for me) Jack playing the electric guitar that comes in at the end. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

3 minutes ago, fine china said:

I don’t think she would do this but I would love to see a performance of DYKTTATUOB with a live orchestra, the back up singers, and (no one come for me) Jack playing the electric guitar that comes in at the end. 

I was thinking about this. she gave us 2 performances of LMLYLAW in 2020 and then performed arcadia once in 2021. all of them happened by the end of the year so I'm hopeful she will perform again :party: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Can someone summarize all the playlists it has been added to??? Seems like there's alot?

You can see on this account which playlists the song was added to.

people thinking she counts AKA as part of her "nine" albums :bebe: interscope/polydor isn't gonna count an album not released by them as part of her discography, she isn't gonna count an abandoned album, not available to stream/purchase, as part of her discography. GIVE IT UP

1 minute ago, 111 said:

people thinking she counts AKA as part of her "nine" albums :bebe: interscope/polydor isn't gonna count an album not released by them as part of her discography, she isn't gonna count an abandoned album, not available to stream/purchase, as part of her discography. GIVE IT UP

drop tea or leave us alone 

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, 111 said:

But when she gets the OK to re-release it :hottie:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

But when she gets the OK to re-release it :hottie:

she already owns the masters to it and the label that released it (5 Points) no longer exists (they been defunct for a decade now) 

the only OK she needs is from HERSELF and she said NO!

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

this.

paradise was a whole era by itself

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg