Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

39 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

My fellow Lipsters: One year ago, we launched a great national effort to rebuild our site, to renew its leaks, and to restore the allegiance of this government to Elle.  In short, we embarked on a mission to make LanaBoards great again— for all Lipsters.

VOTE WAIT FOR LIFE in the categories:

•  Best New Member

•  QFTC Award

•  Queen Of Disaster Award

•  Attention Whore

and vote..

•  Crazy For You (Pre-Leak) for thread of the year!

I stand before you truly proud of what we have achieved together.  We did what we came here to do—and so much more.  With, or without Lanaswildflowers.

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

let me have best new member :stareney:

Vote @honeybadger for best taste :wipe:

Vote @prettywhenimhigh for best user name and underrated :oprah3:

Vote @The Stargirl Pinky and @Alison by Slowdive for nicest member :OG:

Vote @Venice for HOTTEST MEMBER the crown is coming back to its rightful owner QUEEN :whip:

Vote @Venice Peach for LIPSTER OF THE YEAR its only deserved :et:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

So I will pull a @West Coast and say vote  Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd for song of the year:oprah:

Spoiler

Didn't got nominated again but congratulations for the ones that got nominated:heart:

But don't forget me like the tunnel under ocean blvd Lanaboards:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

And shook I got nominated :defeated::defeated:

For better reference I am a proud stan of not only Lana but Nicole Dollanganger (which stream Married in Mount Airy out NOW), Charli XCX, ROSALIA, Tennis, Allie X, Soccer Mommy, Weyes Blood, Sky Ferreira!, and Mitski in small doses, primarily every 3rd week of the month ZCG1ZXf.gif I frequent many of the stan threads and feel fit for the position (hybrid stan), thank you for coming to my tedtalk

x2kqCW7.gif

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

8 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

omg i just saw that that i was nominated but elle put it in white font thats why you cant see me in the list.. 3xdfsgdfg.gif thanks guys 3xdfsgdfg.gif

You got the nominations for Queen of (our) hearts bestie :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

BEST TASTE???? THIS MUST BE A CASE OF VOTER FRAUD tulla-luana-web-diva.gif safetyncts-tulla.gif

i'm nominated alongside some tasteful legends so vote me for best taste ... or not ... follow your hearts and i can tell you that your heart is saying honeybadger! but for real i don't know how i got nominated and thank you!!!!!!! i can't believe that when i walk around this earth nobody will know i was nominated for best taste at the 2022 lanaboards lipster awards... how distressing. but what a beautiful lipsters award season this is!

giphy.gif

and vote @prettywhenimhigh for underrated member @The Stargirl Pinky @Alison by Slowdive for nicest member @Venice for hottest member and @boom like that for hybrid fan <3 and @Venice Peach for lipster of the year (and also for best username where applicable and @takeitdoen)

and @stupidapartmentcomplex for most well-constructed and maintained residential building!

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

Vote @honeybadger for best taste :wipe:

Vote @prettywhenimhigh for best user name and underrated :oprah3:

Vote @The Stargirl Pinky and @Alison by Slowdive for nicest member :OG:

Vote @Venice for HOTTEST MEMBER the crown is coming back to its rightful owner QUEEN :whip:

Vote @Venice Peach for LIPSTER OF THE YEAR its only deserved :et:

I love you!

vote @boom like that for hybrid fan!!! BLT has such a good taste. we share the same love for weyes, rosalía and grimes. and also has a beautiful collection of vinyls!!!! 

vote @The Stargirl Pinky for nicest member!!! literally the nicest in every aspect. forever grateful for his friendship. also the funniest person ever fr!!!

vote @Venice for hottest member!!! literally one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and she's stunning on the inside too! a true QUEEN

vote @honeybadger for best taste!! such an amazing taste and she knows so many good artists too!!!

and if you don't think my username is that cool (believe me I don't either, I'm shook I got nominated) vote @takeitdoen!!!!!! because literally iconic

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

in the process of voting rn! :party:

in terms of Leak of The Decade: i'm struggling w/ this one just because im not sure i agree with any of the noms particularly, even tho i do love all those songs! but i think ultimately my vote will go to Life Is Beautiful - it's not my favourite song on the list by any means, but just as a matter of principle, i think the day LIB leaked was SUCH an event on here and also proof that pretty much anything can leak eventually. Life Is Beautiful represents hope :xcry:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I see i'm nominated for worst taste again :ma: 

Honestly i think Jared should win but he's a massive douchebag ( jk ) so i hope my girl @baddisease wins this year!

Truly awful taste, you got this bestie! :nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can't believe Patrick Warren got snubbed of best audio artist

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺