Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

the question is: do we trust this Chick person?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The way she went from her longest to her shortest title…..or did she? Placing bets she extends it to something like “Lassoed by a man at midnight whilst he’s saddled on his horse’’

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

the question is: do we trust this Chick person?

looking at their tweet history that have a very good record 

and @hotshot2am said they’re accurate and I trust that user!

"Don’t forget me"

I'm still optimistic! Her announcing the Chemtrails date in a moment of rage was very different than announcing Lasso in front of a crowd at an industry event. If insiders have the date September 20th as a placeholder already, then actual conversations are taking place about the release date. I don't recall anyone backing up the September 5th date for Chemtrails.

I suspect the album is mostly done and in the mixing and mastering stage if that user said there's no covers.

39 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

unmanifest this bestie :eyes:

absolutely not! she said what she said and while she may not be the best with words i understand what she meant and the point she was getting across was necessary for her to say! 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm still optimistic! Her announcing the Chemtrails date in a moment of rage was very different than announcing Lasso in front of a crowd at an industry event. If insiders have the date September 20th as a placeholder already, then actual conversations are taking place about the release date. I don't recall anyone backing up the September 5th date for Chemtrails.

I suspect the album is mostly done and in the mixing and mastering stage if that user said there's no covers.

I do hope you’re right!

If the user is confident enough to say there is no covers, they probably are on the ‘finishing touches’ phase. I do think it’s not quite being mastered yet since she just worked with Luke a couple weeks ago, and was working on some songs with Jack last week

Im not going to be a September 20th truther but I am gonna be a 2024 truther! (For now)

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

looking at their tweet history that have a very good record 

and @hotshot2am said they’re accurate and I trust that user!

They were for example the first to leak the title and release date for Dua Lipa's Training Season. (Though the single did end up getting delayed and replaced with Houdini).

17 minutes ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

If there's any collab, I'd like a song with Orville Peck, would be pretty :)

Yessss this would be divine. I feel like she’d do a lovely cover of Dead of Night outside of the album too. She could just release it as a little single out of the blue

19 minutes ago, Cali Is Hot said:

4 years old and still not finished....:whoopi:

:thumb3:

16 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The way she went from her longest to her shortest title…..or did she? Placing bets she extends it to something like “Lassoed by a man at midnight whilst he’s saddled on his horse’’

she saw the hit tweets talking about her long titles and decided to do something different :true: