rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

if it was purely lanas release it could drop at any random point but with quavo he might actually want it scheduled not on a random ass tuesday or something so we may still get some kind of announcement?

until then i am waiting and cinnamon girl-ing the snippets :w8ing: 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Why do u guys think it’s getting released today 

I’ve been wondering that myself :bebe:

these newer fans think since she teased and debuted a song it means it’s set for release when history has shown time and time again that’s not the case when it comes to Lanita 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

these newer fans think since she teased and debuted a song it means it’s set for release when history has shown time and time again that’s not the case when it comes to Lanita 

Newer? Bye I've been a fan since 2014 but I still keep deluluing:trisha:

Just now, NikoGo said:

i mean, she first teased the single nearly two months ago. 

she just performed it live.

it's her birthday.

you can't really blame people for thinking that lana and her team are, well,.. normal.

but i gues she wants to hype it up a bit more before she drops it. video teaser on ig next in july. then another teaser in august.

i'm not really feeling this song and from what they teased in the backdrops the mv isn't that exciting as well!

also hearing the full song in that form is not really adding to the anticipation, like the sound mixing was terrible and hearing this through an iphone recording makes it even worse... i hope the hq version will surprise me in some way tho

this single rollout is very questionable so far either way, like we don't even know whose single it is

6 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Newer? Bye I've been a fan since 2014 but I still keep deluluing:trisha:

I’m glad you still have it in you! NFR era crushed all my Delulu dreams, and then COTCC was my peak (“omg she posed as a plane she’s going to debut COTCC title track!!”) and since then I don’t have it in me to get hopeful

6 minutes ago, barttttender said:

i mean, she first teased the single nearly two months ago. 

she just performed it live.

it's her birthday.

you can't really blame people for thinking that lana and her team are, well,.. normal.

but i gues she wants to hype it up a bit more before she drops it. video teaser on ig next in july. then another teaser in august.

She teased happiness is a butterfly for almost 2 years. She also debuted UV title track and didn’t release it right away, and she performed Cherry and never released it early :bebe:

I don’t ‘blame’ people for thinking Lana and her team are normal, but we allllll know they aren’t. If this was any other artist the song would have been out already, but I do think expectations get super high and then people get grumpy and hella mad when it doesn’t go how they think it should 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

It's on Shazam, music video is ready, live debut just happened and everyone's talking about it, it's her birthday....

Ben - nahhhh some random day in July 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

It's on Shazam, music video is ready, live debut just happened and everyone's talking about it, it's her birthday....

It’s on Shazam because someone uploaded the snippets to YouTube :/

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i'm not really feeling this song and from what they teased in the backdrops the mv isn't that exciting as well!

also hearing the full song in that form is not really adding to the anticipation, like the sound mixing was terrible and hearing this through an iphone recording makes it even worse... i hope the hq version will surprise me in some way tho

this single rollout is very questionable so far either way, like we don't even know whose single it is

:ponder: this fandom really deserves an album full of bartenders