Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Lust For Life era had her best merch. It looked classy and didn't look too "merch-y" or it didn't look like something which screamed merch. I loved the red sweater, white windbreaker, visor cap and the boat T-shirt. Didn't LFL era had the first original golden coke necklace and the golden gas lighter thingy as well? Some merch pieces of NFR merch looked cool as well but I think that some of the surf shop merch started looking too amateur or "H&M". COTCC merch was meh and other merch ever since were just shit and amateur.

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Lust For Life era had her best merch. It looked classy and didn't look too "merch-y" or it didn't look like something which screamed merch. I loved the red sweater, white windbreaker, visor cap and the boat T-shirt. Some merch pieces of NFR merch looked cool as well but I think that some of the surf shop merch started looking too amateur or "H&M".

It was SO cute,ย I wish sheโ€™d add more itemsย like those. I donโ€™t mind things looking like merch either, but at least make it look cute toย justify the price

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

I've never really cared for leaks. Maybe Life is Beautiful around that time, but it's never really been my thing.additionally, it's just weird to me to witness bootlicking/ begging others for something and how it seems to kinda affect others in a bit of a honed manner so.ย 

if it's meant to be, then it is. stumble upon it sure. but yeah, never been much of keeping track of these thingsย 

UV/Honeymoon

I prefer I Don't Wanna Go over Lake Placidย :coffee:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย 

Imo Lana cigarette/vape memes aren'tย really that funny. They were maybe funny for 1 second but idk, I find these jokes cringe

url%5D

12 minutes ago, Embach said:

Imo Lana cigarette/vape memes aren'tย really that funny. They were maybe funny for 1 second but idk, I find these jokes cringe

Oh my god.. I was already cringing at the cigarette jokes back in 2015. The other day Iย saw someone still posting that Cola+cigs package with the caption โ€œCoachella merch just dropped XDโ€ โ€ฆโ€ฆ..ย :toofunny:

13.04.2018 Romeย - Lana wore my hat!ย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ย 

Just now, Fireffie said:

Oh my god.. I was already cringing at the cigarette jokes back in 2015. The other day Iย saw someone still posting that Cola+cigs package with the caption โ€œCoachella merch just dropped XDโ€ โ€ฆโ€ฆ..ย :toofunny:

ย 

these are SO OLD and tired literally 2012 tumblr memeย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Alex has a very distinctive style of choreography that she never deviates from regardlessย the songย she's performing toย 

A&W, Hope and VG are all very sonically and thematically different, but she just writhes around to all three (and every other song)

I don't like it; it's boring af and I think more people would agree with this opinion if they saw how differently these songs could be interpreted using a different choreographerย 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

19 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Love country music but I hope lasso get canned for a return to form for Lana, like imagine a more soft rock with trip hop elementsย for ldr10 (11).ย 

Lana has the capacity to write some beautiful country-tinged songs (sheโ€™s been doing it for her last 4 albums), Iโ€™m worried that with Lasso she will focus on the โ€˜this is a country albumโ€™ element and go in a completely different direction in order to look authentic and disregard her inherent country style that she has developed since Lust For Life. However I have no evidence for any of this, itโ€™s just me being existential and preparing for the worst (which will still be good)ย :suicide:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifย gmgif.gifย morrissey-flowers.gif

her early million dollar man performances (specifically the high notes) were really not that great...ย 

ย 

her SNL performance wasn't good either and i feel like people are lying when they say it was, regardless, she still has a lot of great performances from 2011 and 2012

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

On 4/2/2024 at 4:49 AM, Make me your Dream Life said:

I've never really cared for leaks. Maybe Life is Beautiful around that time, but it's never really been my thing.additionally, it's just weird to me to witness bootlicking/ begging others for something and how it seems to kinda affect others in a bit of a honed manner so.ย 

if it's meant to be, then it is. stumble upon it sure. but yeah, never been much of keeping track of these thingsย 

Late to this, but facts. Iโ€™ve actually been finding a lot of my fav unreleased Lana tracks arenโ€™t really my favs anymoreโ€ฆ

Not sure if this is unpopular, but Lana is extremely dumb unless it comes to writing and creating melodies. She is so detached from normal human beings,ย and it shows. She sells cheap bizarre merch for so much money, plays shows with horrible vocals, and she knows she can; because people worship her. She plays every fan for a fool and we accept it because we love the music. She needs to stop performing live, stop selling hot topic quality merch, and just write and create songs. Sheโ€™s taken enough money from you all.ย 

6 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Not sure if this is unpopular, but Lana is extremely dumb unless it comes to writing and creating melodies. She is so detached from normal human beings,ย and it shows. She sells cheap bizarre merch for so much money, plays shows with horrible vocals, and she knows she can; because people worship her. She plays every fan for a fool and we accept it because we love the music. She needs to stop performing live, stop selling hot topic quality merch, and just write and create songs. Sheโ€™s taken enough money from you all.ย 

ย 

Nene Leakes Kim Zol GIF - Nene Leakes Kim Zol Kim Zolciak - Discover &  Share GIFs

ย 

majority of artists (and fashion companies) sell cheap stuff, and singing lazily or not as good as the studio isn't necessarily dumb or really that serious honestly... and a lot of people believe she has improvedย (i will agree she did get sort of lazy during LA to the moon tour, perhaps) if anything not giving it your all while knowing people will still eat it up anyway is sort of smart, we all know she doesn't particularly like performing in the first place, we should be grateful she still does anyway since she knows people want to see her perform, at least her music's actually good compared to theย majority of stuff out there today honestly!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123