LDRO

Instagram Updates

the fact that this may not even be the worst of it... she’s unpredictable at this point

nah she better hold true to her word of today being her "final notes" on this topic. 

or not i'm gonna have to intervene

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I dont think lana will ghost us, but I think she is tired of headlining festivals and performing at big venues with thousands of cameras on her. I think she misses the freedom she had early on. Maybe with her burning these bridges with other artist, celebrities, and fans, she'll get it back.

I can't take this. a lot of REGINA GEORGE GAYS WITH NOTHING TO DO, DISTURBING HER AND getting mad because she told you to go fuck yourself.

You guys suck. 

F

U

C

K

Y

O

U

Ok I'm over all of this. The only thing that still kinda bothers me is the fact that she unfollowed Ariana. I stanned their friendship so I hope everything gets resolved between the two of them, if anything even needs resolving at all. 

I can't take this. a lot of REGINA GEORGE GAYS WITH NOTHING TO DO, getting mad because she told you to go fuck yourself.

You guys suck. 

F

U

C

K

Y

O

U

I honestly didn't think we would one day have a conversation about how much these cocky/clout-y stan/leaker's accounts just suck.

Here's hoping that someone be it her label, family or Ben/Ed will have heart to heart with Lana and tell her to stop posting, to just breathe. No one deserves to be alone or to be under so much pressure and scrutiny.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I honestly didn't think we would one day have a conversation about how much these cocky/clout-y stan/leaker's accounts just suck.

also hopefully we can separate fans from friends. fans dont have someones best interest in mind, friends do. lets not blur those lines

also hopefully we can separate fans from friends. fans dont have someones best interest in mind, friends do. lets not blur those lines

It never once crossed my mind that Lana would actually be friends with people that leak her shit.

It never once crossed my mind that Lana would actually be friends with people that leak her shit.

tbh the most shocking thing today is that lana is in a groupchat w those ppl 

PEOPLE HERE JUST SUCK THEIR BALLS EVERYTIME THEY SNIPPET SOME SHIT MUSIC. I REALLY HATE IT

sorry for caps

PEOPLE HERE JUST SUCK THEIR BALLS EVERYTIME THEY SNIPPET SOME SHIT MUSIC. I REALLY HATE IT

sorry for caps

Legit last time I called one of them out on here they threatened to throw hands at me... I was just like "I can't help if if your whole shtick sucks".  :creep:

Y'know the sickest part is that Lana probably only talked to them so that they didn't leak any of her newer stuff. Which is...horrifying.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Side note I dont really think taking sides with this makes sense. Like I'll still be listening to Lana for years to come, the artist she mentioned in her post (besides bey and Nicki) not so much. Same with fan accounts its not like I follow any of them besides honeymouns. I pretty she only followed them to babysit and to tell them to delete shit. This is really just a ki with the girls for me at least. 

I dont think lana will ghost us, but I think she is tired of headlining festivals and performing at big venues with thousands of cameras on her. I think she misses the freedom she had early on. Maybe with her burning these bridges with other artist, celebrities, and fans, she'll get it back.

I envy the people who will be at her next concert. When Lana first comes on stage at any concert the outpouring of love is incredible. I guarantee the next one the outpouring will be quadruple. Some of my favorite videos are of Lana coming on stage and the crowd going wild. I'm getting anxious just thinking about it.

Idk if anyones mentioned it but Lana unfollowed Ari, I wonder what Ari had to say in private... Ariana will always side with whichever side keeps her in the public eyes good graces, which yes is a smart move career wise, but Ari isnt very genuine I’ve noticed

I’m really disgusted that she’s told fans to go fuck themselves. Not all were leakers but Fans who’ve supported her so much and basically just attacked them over nothing. Tbh it looks like she’s mentally lost the plot so I don’t blame them for suggesting so, it looks like a rambling mess. She is obviously down about something and is lashing out. I know from my friends when they do shit like this it’s because they are not in a good place.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m really disgusted that she’s told fans to go fuck themselves. Fans who’ve supported her so much and basically just attacked them over nothing. Tbh it looks like she’s mentally lost the plot so I don’t blame them for suggesting so, it looks like a rambling mess. She is obviously down about something and is lashing out. I know from my friends when they do shit like this it’s because they are not in a good place.

Fans are only strangers who enjoy your art, alot of fans act super twofaced lmao, shes a human who has emotions

IG stans are always acting insanely rude and immature, thats why Lana blocked those girls awhile back. Just because theyre “”fans”” doesnt mean Lana has to put up with shitty treatment, shes not a toy or a doormat

I’m really disgusted that she’s told fans to go fuck themselves. Not all were leakers but Fans who’ve supported her so much and basically just attacked them over nothing. Tbh it looks like she’s mentally lost the plot so I don’t blame them for suggesting so, it looks like a rambling mess. She is obviously down about something and is lashing out. I know from my friends when they do shit like this it’s because they are not in a good place.

username checks out