Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

39 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I feel like it’ll be the Love Song of Chemtrails. Cute but boring.

I personally really love Love song... it makes me feel lot of things.... intro makes me so nostalgic it almost hurts. There are moments when I can’t listen to the intro because it makes my heart ache so bad.. I don’t know why this happens, it doesn’t remind me anything specific but still........ :xcry:

15 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

I personally really love Love song... it makes me feel lot of things.... intro makes me so nostalgic it almost hurts. There are moments when I can’t listen to the intro because it makes my heart ache so bad.. I don’t know why this happens, it doesn’t remind me anything specific but still........ :xcry:

We’re on the same boat, mate

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Less than 3 weeks!!

200.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

You never know why she wrote the chorus that way though. Maybe one of her exes were like "hold me like a woman/baby".

It could also be satirical where she is questioning his tox masc guy by saying "hold u like a woman" , who was equating it to a kid/baby ...and he believes its inferior compared to a man's hold.

But I find the song really sad. She is desperate for him to leave with her yet he doesnt. He chooses the city over her..so implying he really doesnt like her that much???? Or the city is more important than her. Or what he's got there in the city. 

The bridge is about her convincing him and giving him more reasons to move. When she tried explaining in the verses that she really wants him to come and it would be boring without him.and it's a necessity for her. still he doesnt budge.

But she gives him other reasons like getting high or other things ..to know if atleast then he would leave with her....

Also. Love song is one of the GOAT. The intro alone destroys me. 

Unpopular opinion, but LMLYLAW has better lyrics than Love Song. 

They're both good, but they do feel connected in some way. Like Love Song is the start of their romance, and LMLYLAW is the wanting for more just before it ends.

(Is it considered off topic to compare a COCC song to another album's song? I wouldn't think so, but...)

29 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Lmlylaw is clearly Mac part 2 though, it’s got the same damn chords and all- it is a sequel album of sorts.

omg absolutely not, MAC is lyrically a highlight off NFR :rollin:

Mac>>>>lmlylaw 

I just want and need an album trailer :trisha:

maybe we get one next week ...manifesting :tanisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Sorry, but that's a fact. The track is cute but the lyrics are so pointless. 

the way y’all act as if most of her cringiest lyrics weren't on the last album and people still ATE it up and called it her lyrical magnum opus so maybe cocc will get the same treatment :um3:

When we get to March i'm going to make a 19 days countdown and hang it on my wall, each day will represent a different Lana song

until we get to 11 days, then i'll write the cocc songs :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

25 minutes ago, Dragon said:

ah. I'm usually a very understanding person but that was a bit disappointing to overcome. I wonder what might've changed if even the date was as reliable as many thought. 

It wasn't just us. Have you seen her ig comments?

It's like 95% "where the fuck is the frock?"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

the way y’all act as if most of her cringiest lyrics weren't on the last album and people still ATE it up and called it her lyrical magnum opus so maybe cocc will get the same treatment :um3:

I never talked about any other songs or about cringyness. I just feel like LMLY is .. empty. the everses qre nice but the chorus and the bridge are just devoid of meaning, they feel random and uninspired.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!