Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

49 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Well I bought their patreon, it only cost $1

their ranking: 

Hide contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

had a mini review of COCC, very positive and praised how the songs weave connecting lyrics through each other 

That ranking is tasteless :crying2:

Honeymoon on the last place....tasteless suddenly I'm blind:kum:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, chemtrailsrising said:

OFF THE SNIPPET WHITE DRESS SOUNDS SO POLISHED PRODUCTION WISE OMG Y’ALL WERE LYING

whaaaaat. all you heard was the piano, don't get confident, sis. :lmao:

Not All Who Wander are Lost is seriously in my top ten Lana tracks. It's so so so so so so pretty and a song i've been wanting from her for years. Crying

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

48 minutes ago, Jared said:

Not bad. They immediately get bonus points from me for Honeymoon ranking. :lmao:

TAKE THAT BACK...THAT HONEYMOON RANKING IS  TASTELESS ......

I lowkey want to fight you now:pls:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

Not All Who Wander are Lost is seriously in my top ten Lana tracks. It's so so so so so so pretty and a song i've been wanting from her for years. Crying

YESS EXACTLY my sentiment. It’s unique in it’s own simple way. It’s a PEAK

50 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

that one & yosemite are my favs rn– absolute perfection 

aOaIzH2.gif

5 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

''I don’t really care if you mush an amazing life story into an alternative record. If the melodies don’t stun me, I kind of don’t care. I think it’s interesting if you’re yelling and shouting and talking about where you’re going and what it’s been like, but to me that’s not a record. That’s a therapy session.''

Reveal hidden contents

As soon as I read this last September, I just knew it was preemptive damage control for her subpar songwriting on this album :lmao:

I feel like Jared at this point is a troll trying to make ppl that like NFR look stupid 

sgopYhV.gif

i don’t know if anyone else saw it but there was a tik tok of someone finding a bunch of chemtrails vinyls and CDs at target. i just went to target to make sure LMFAO they didn’t have them but they literally were right there. 

giphy.gif

i appreciate all the love. although the years where lana has been consumed by sadness and isolation as her niece lana, later nico, takes the stage will be painful, for her and for us, we'll be rewarded with her most cohesive, beautiful work yet. just wait 27 years and we'll get there. hope to see you all in the LDR8 prerelease thread from march 19th 2021 - june 24th 2048 RSVP yes if you're available

side note i am craving TJF right now. white hot forever

Spoiler

and ever and ever amen

i can't fathom how someone makes a song so wonderful. i haven't listened to it in 5ish days so i don't really remember but i remember wanting to swerve my car to the beat going down route 9 by the dispensary where the police cars sit to all my bostonians who know what im talking about, which would've been dangerous but worth it for the pure vibes and POWER TJF gives me. when i listen to it again i'll come back more powerful than ever to this website and absolutely destroy anyone who says one bad word about it or the entirety of chemtrails with my sheer abominable wrath :ma:

sUcVobB.png