Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

giphy.gif

Is there proof against his credibility tho? he's shown several times "hey we're getting 3 singles" and he told us about BB not being done by jack? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

32 minutes ago, Style said:

lana scrapping things from her albums is always a bad move besides born to die outtakes. like look at the ultraviolence outtakes compared to songs on the album like mpg, fmwuttt. they’re miles better 

FMWUTTT is one of my most listened songs ever and I'm thankful that it's on UV

Spoiler

DflTXdu.png

UV is perfect in the way it is. None of the scrapped songs are at the same level as the ones released 

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

FMWUTTT is one of my most listened songs ever and I'm thankful that it's on UV

Reveal hidden contents

DflTXdu.png

UV is perfect in the way it is. None of the scrapped songs are at the same level as the ones released 

i love ultraviolence, and i love the two songs i mentioned, but anyone can tell you i talk to jesus, living legend and your girl are more detailed and inspired, even flipside could have taken one of their spots on the main album and had them be bonuses

but we got the ultraviolence we got, and even though it’s perfect, i personally prefer majority of the outtakes to the final cuts and am scared i will feel the same way about ldr8 if any of the original songs surface :popcorn:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

32 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

THIS. i’m sorry but i don’t have much hope for this messy album left. i used to be on the "i trust lana’s vision" but ever since lfl, cocc, the selfie covers, messy tour idk anymore. there’s not really a good exemple to show that her scrapping songs is for the better. the uv outtakes like the good life, your girl, fine china, cherry blossom were miles better than most of the fillers on uv. lfl would’ve been one of her best albums if she went the lfl demo, serene queen, roses bloom for you, valley of the dolls route but instead we got… the mess we got. i really don’t see how her scrapping the whole concept and/or tracklist 3 weeks before release day could be a good sign…. especially now that i know boz said something he really wanted was scrapped, rcs being scrapped, dealer possibly scrapped and so on idk 

I'm beginning to wonder if she's lost her way a bit. LFL was a bit of a mess. NFR was great but not the same caliber as her releases up to Honeymoon. COCC feels bland except for White Dress, the title track, and Yosemite. I feel like there was some sort of shift after Honeymoon but I don't know how to describe it.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

39 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Maybe because their full of shit?

Anyone can pretend they have inside info online. That's why I never believe people like that.

:awkney: pls he’s literally one of the two only people who are reliable when it comes to lana…more reliable than herself. if anything he’s just an annoying fag with a power boner:yawn:

4 minutes ago, fine china said:

I'm beginning to wonder if she's lost her way a bit. LFL was a bit of a mess. NFR was great but not the same caliber as her releases up to Honeymoon. COCC feels bland except for White Dress, the title track, and Yosemite. I feel like there was some sort of shift after Honeymoon but I don't know how to describe it.

she actually kinda found her way with nfr

UV slander 

LFL slander (typical)

Unreleased BB slander 

BOZ slander 

bye :rip:

seems the lack of news is really getting to your heads :judgingu:

I don’t get how the general consensus of “I can’t believe she’s doing this” isn’t about surprise releasing 3 singles with the same selfie edited 3 different ways. BOZ already said it wasn’t music/lyric related. 

also, I can definitely see her surprise releasing the album July 4th. She did it with the singles, and she’s wanted to surprises release an album since White Hot Forever. 

"Don’t forget me"

Lana didn't lied with COCC release in September. But COVID affect to vinyl production and she moved release to March- six months later+ COCC video probaly was meant to recording in May/June/July.

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

Lana didn't lied with COCC release in September. But COVID affect to vinyl production and she moved release to March- six months later+ COCC video probaly was meant to recording in May/June/July.

no Lana definitly lied :bebe:

she didn’t submit the album to be pressed until the end of October. The earliest we could have gotten it without the delay was late December early January. She also shot a video in July for TJF that we’ll probably never see 

she already has a professional video for this era (assuming it’s not scrapped) so she’s already ahead of the game 

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, fine china said:

I think it's more that she found a new direction. Since NFR she's been in this singer songwriter headspace with more detail in the lyrics and simple but beautiful vocal melodies than in huge production. We'll have to see if she continues like this in LDR8 (the 3 singles are kinda that way but she doesn't always pick the most representative tracks to release first so we'll see).

In the visual department we still don't know what to expect either cause we thought we were doomed after the LMLYLAW single cover but we got a high budget video for Chemtrails anyway so... maybe the selfie covers are not representative of this era's aesthetic (even though they are kinda iconic now not gonna lie)

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

UV slander 

LFL slander (typical)

Unreleased BB slander 

BOZ slander 

bye :rip:

seems the lack of news is really getting to your heads :judgingu:

I don’t get how the general consensus of “I can’t believe she’s doing this” isn’t about surprise releasing 3 singles with the same selfie edited 3 different ways. BOZ already said it wasn’t music/lyric related. 

also, I can definitely see her surprise releasing the album July 4th. She did it with the singles, and she’s wanted to surprises release an album since White Hot Forever. 

you’re making a lot of sense as you always do but i also don’t see the surprise release happen i mean how could it be a surprise release when the name and date have been announced twice already ? idk it just feels more like another she’s lost af/cheap excuse to not promote/nfr situation than a well planned out surprise release :cryney2:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

you’re making a lot of sense as you always do but i also don’t see the surprise release happen i mean how could it be a surprise release when the name and date have been announced twice already ? idk it just feels more like another she’s lost af/cheap excuse to not promote/nfr situation than a well planned out surprise release :cryney2:

I admittedly have been more team Delulu than I usually am, but we’ve already been served 3 songs and BOZ just said last week we might have avoided a delay, and if it is delayed I’m sure BOZ will tell us. This just feels different than it has the last couple albums..In March when Lana was in Texas, she said she was done and recording new songs, Mike has said they’ve wanted to work together on more projects, polyrecords did repost the announcement (yes they deleted it but still!). 

I don’t know, I just really feel like the album could be coming soon. BOZ just got new info last week, and since she just released an album this year maybe the label is letter her do more her own thing. And Ben (or Ed) said they could finally do something they’ve wanted to for a while

"Don’t forget me"

Doesn't she usually post about her birthday the day after (or at least later in the day) after she has celebrated with her family and friends.

I can see her posting some pics and a caption like "so grateful to be able to spend this special day with my loved ones, (something about her friends having birthdays in June), (something shady about pat) and so excited to share my story in my new album coming out (insert real date). And later that day the proper reveal with the preorder :smile2:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I admittedly have been more team Delulu than I usually am, but we’ve already been served 3 songs and BOZ just said last week we might have avoided a delay, and if it is delayed I’m sure BOZ will tell us. This just feels different than it has the last couple albums..In March when Lana was in Texas, she said she was done and recording new songs, Mike has said they’ve wanted to work together on more projects, polyrecords did repost the announcement (yes they deleted it but still!). 

I don’t know, I just really feel like the album could be coming soon. BOZ just got new info last week, and since she just released an album this year maybe the label is letter her do more her own thing. And Ben (or Ed) said they could finally do something they’ve wanted to for a while

oh yeah i agree with everything you say and this era definitely feels very different from the others and ever since the 3 surprise singles i guess anything could be possible with her now. but i can’t shake the feeling somethings fishy….no preorder, title announcement (or any announcement in months), no cover or tracklist post and there’s like 2 weeks left…. something just feels very off but again the 3 singles were surprises i don’t see why the album as a whole couldn’t be but something’s still…weird :awkney: 

what boz said does give me a lot of hope i mean (and i fucking hope i don’t jinx it) except if Lanzi’s brain fog kicks in yet again and tells her to delay it for no apparent reason last minute i don’t see any reason as to why it couldn’t come out in 2 weeks if boz can still confirm we might avoid delays that HAS to mean everything’s more or less ready to go.