Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

gimme now 

I felt every record had its own perfect partner. cocc was a low-key and still, more thoughtful nfr, lfl was a revolutionized version of btd, hm is the perfect continuation to uv and its “calm after the storm” , but paradise has no one even though it was quite a stormy record about getting corrupted in la, living crazy, while having a inner yearning for peace and an end. When I saw the bb cover I got paradise cover vibes, I thought maybe it will be a nice companion the way lfl was to btd. The snippet talks about her body,LA, sensuality, angels and innocence, Hilton hotel (motel sprees), and imo from the snippet it sounds like it would be such a beautiful closure to paradise. as for vocals there was a return of her deep voice in wfwf, but the lighter vocals could be a nice opposition to pd too. ig we'll see. 

6 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

I felt every record had its own perfect partner. cocc was a low-key and still, more thoughtful nfr, lfl was a revolutionized version of btd, hm is the perfect continuation to uv and its “calm after the storm” , but paradise has no one even though it was quite a stormy record about getting corrupted in la, living crazy, while having a inner yearning for peace and an end. When I saw the bb cover I got paradise cover vibes, I thought maybe it will be a nice companion the way lfl was to btd. The snippet talks about her body,LA, sensuality, angels and innocence, Hilton hotel (motel sprees), and imo from the snippet it sounds like it would be such a beautiful closure to paradise. as for vocals there was a return of her deep voice in wfwf, but the lighter vocals could be a nice opposition to pd too. ig we'll see. 

love this ! 

faSE.gif

13 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Gorgeous concept and it totally makes sense. BB seems to be her finding inner peace, not needing men or anything more than just relaxing with her girlies. They complete her and she doesn't need any of the things she craved in Paradise

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Someone mentioned wanting BB to close out the record. I don’t think it’ll happen but imagine how sad it would be for the record to end “summer comes, winter goes, spring I sleep, god knows” like I’m not huge on that song but the outro kills me

52 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Someone mentioned wanting BB to close out the record. I don’t think it’ll happen but imagine how sad it would be for the record to end “summer comes, winter goes, spring I sleep, god knows” like I’m not huge on that song but the outro kills me

The outro made the song for me, definitely 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Am I crazy for thinking the piano at the beginning of the snippet (before she starts singing) sounds a bit haunting? I would love for it to be part of a long piano intro. Manifesting lots of dark, dramatic piano on the album.

Tex n mex out in the baaayyyyy chuckies makin birthday caaaaaaaaake jake is runnin barefeet theres a bb on the wahaaaaaayyyyy n now my blue banisters are 

greeeeeeeeee yeeeeheeeeehhhheeeeeeeeee eeeeennnnnn ahnnnnnn greeeeeh heh hayyyyyyyyyyyeeeee 

Vm8K.gif

mm mm ^hm hmmm hmmmmm  

tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

22 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Am I crazy for thinking the piano at the beginning of the snippet (before she starts singing) sounds a bit haunting? I would love for it to be part of a long piano intro. Manifesting lots of dark, dramatic piano on the album.

Just speculating but since BoZ said it is or was the title track and the title track will be the opener if she follows the pattern, there is a possiblity that it has long intro.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

“Here’s the deal - ‘cause I know you wanna talk about it” would be a great opening line for an album to be honest. I’m not sure if I would want WW to be the opening track though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Blue Banisters is a perfect opener tbh - it's the end of the relationship and she's letting us know how she's navigating through it - the single could either fit before or after Blue Banisters since she's singing about how her body is a map of LA to deter her from her time in Oklahoma:

She's reclaiming LA as her body and it's perfect :wub:

Wildflower Wildfire feels like it plays after a really intense song (I'm looking at you Dealer ;)) but I'm curious about Text Book's placement :excited:

I really love BB but it’s a bit abrupt to begin the record. Besides, I love diving into a record and not having heard the opener. White Dress has been so much more magical the first time. Plus I love some sort of intro to the opener and, Well, BB has none… 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really love BB but it’s a bit abrupt to begin the record. Besides, I love diving into a record and not having heard the opener. White Dress has been so much more magical the first time. Plus I love some sort of intro to the opener and, Well, BB has none… 

i agree i hope she breaks her pattern because BB just isn’t opener material

3 hours ago, be sweet said:

Blue Banisters is a perfect opener tbh - it's the end of the relationship and she's letting us know how she's navigating through it - the single could either fit before or after Blue Banisters since she's singing about how her body is a map of LA to deter her from her time in Oklahoma:

She's reclaiming LA as her body and it's perfect :wub:

Wildflower Wildfire feels like it plays after a really intense song (I'm looking at you Dealer ;)) but I'm curious about Text Book's placement :excited:

yess!! i think the intention and meaning behind BB would make it a great opener. im hoping she reworks it to have some beautiful spacey piano at the beginning kind of like how it drones out at the end of the song. 

I had this weird dream where Lana started uploading alternative covers of every album and single she released (for some reason there was a lot of leopard print) and the captions were like the track names and lyrics from BB and we were all waiting for her to post the next one to see another track :crying4:

I had a lot of dreams about Lana but never about LB or album promo :thumb3:

giphy.gif