Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Mike Will Leak It said:

This is stunning, as you always deliver! I especially love the color theme, the blue lighting and the red fire highlighting her face. Although we’ll never get something like this, IMHO. I’m expecting a very simple picture, hopefully not amateurish. So far, it seems like this album will be very introspective and she’s almost shy to share it. The cover will be very low key 

Thank you! <3 I think so too, I feel like cover will either be really thought out in terms of design, like the NFR cover, or really simple and pared down but in an intentional way, like the single covers. I’m excited to see! 

17 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it doesn't feel like we just got 3 new songs, i guess mainly because there was no announcement from lana herself, like normally she will announce a few days or a week before, or we get a radio premier, with this we basically got all of the hype from an insider, and even after the songs were released we had no promotion of them from lana it's very strange

not even her managers/team have acknowledged it :bebe:

Mike alone (and insiders) have done all the work so far

"Don’t forget me"

Imagine: the album with 14 tracks. 7 of them are produced by Zach & Gabe, 4 of them by Mike and 3 by Jack. A dream and everyone will be satisfied in their own way  :wub:

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Imagine: the album with 14 tracks. 7 of them are produced by Zach & Gabe, 4 of them by Mike and 3 by Jack. A dream and everyone will be satisfied in their own way  :wub:

You forgot Rick, Emile and Dan 

16 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Cover concept! Lana “burning” the narrative of her critics. 

If you look closely, her name, the album title, and various pictures of her - including the infamous car selfie - are on the newspaper. Edited to mimic the BB video as well. Hope you like it - the three tracks we’ve heard today are absolutely godly so I’m really revelling in Lana’s creative genius <3

0-AD3-BFA1-2-BC3-458-F-8051-0-A0-CE52886

you are literally a blessing to all of us 

faSE.gif

7 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

hmm... nah i won’t be satisfied until #that man isn’t attached to any of her work anymore. 16 tracks: 5 by gabe & zach, 5 by mike 1 unreleased 1 cover and 4 by rick now THAT would be something eh

12 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Her management  are too busy with Dua 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

If BZ didn't hint us about this week and Eclipse told us what's actually happening we probably would have gotten a silent release because Mike only started teasing after the title got posted by Eclipse. Maybe she is glad that word got out and let Mike do the teasing so she wouldn't have to announce.

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

hmm... nah i won’t be satisfied until #that man isn’t attached to any of her work anymore. 16 tracks: 5 by gabe & zach, 5 by mike 1 unreleased 1 cover and 4 by rick now THAT would be something eh

I would love to hear new songs with Rick too. And BOZ already said Jack is on the album, so let's wait :flutter:

26 minutes ago, 1212 said:

she knows what she's doing with those covers. the official is going to blow us away.

Point 1 yes point 2 I’m not so hopeful about... or if it does if it’ll be for the riiiiiiiiiiiiight reasons ?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

I would love to hear new songs with Rick too. And BOZ already said Jack is on the album, so let's wait :flutter:

he’s not. just like, to me, nikki and the other flops aren’t on chemtrails either :hottie: no collab since lfl WERE CONSTANTLY WINNING 

another rick song tho... idc i’d rob a bank, sell 2 kidneys he’ll i’d even unstan beyoncé for another rick/emile album. and those songs just want me to get one last sweet taste of them even more :yawn:

2 minutes ago, nosorangegrape said:

deaf

is what you are yes 

wait lana hid the post about the songs on insta now? wtf is she dooooooing

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

wait lana hid the post about the songs on insta now? wtf is she dooooooing

Can't speak for her, but I think she just wants to put out the music

Combined with the fact that these tracks probably took a lot out of her, she doesn't care about the artwork and BLM draggings

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

isn't tomorrow qftc post anniversary? what if she took the post down to re-post again tomorrow but with a caption?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

isn't tomorrow qftc post anniversary? what if she took the post down to re-post again tomorrow but with a caption?

i thought this too... hopefully she drops a pre order, speaking of do we normally have some indication that a pre order is coming before its announced? like for past era's would all of the tracks have been discovered on shazam beforehand if it were coming, and like would the links be up etc? 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e