Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

34 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Notice in the press release it says ‘ 8th studio album’ and not Blue Banisters….she’s changed the title again hasn’t she?

Press release??? Sorry for the questions I’ve had a crazy day I couldn’t keep up ?

9 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

... I can die to BB.

Its like she has accepted she will never find love.  Like me.

Omg wait please stop before I collapse along with you ???

Okay so I have a few points that I need to make as far as Textbook and the theme of the album.

The lyrics are very much the topic she said this album would be. "I'm writing my own story. And nobody can tell it but me" 

When she says "Let's rewrite history, I'll do this dance with you, you know I'm not that girl, you know I'll never be", I don't think she's talking to someone she's dating or a love interest. I think she's saying this to article writers which makes a lot of sense. 

It makes me wonder if she's going to continue into the "my past" thing with this record. Also, I love the vocals on the second verse of WW. Those shaky, jazzy vocals. We haven't gotten that from her in so damn long it felt fresh again. Reminded me so much of Paradise

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I kinda love the covers they're so camp. When I first saw that Blue Bannisters cover it was concerning cause there was rlly no telling if she was trolling or not but the fact that she made 3 variations is so sdjfhfds also the white border on the Blue Bannisters one.. it rlly adds to it tbh. 

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I kinda love the covers they're so camp. When I first saw that Blue Bannisters cover it was concerning cause there was rlly no telling if she was trolling or not but the fact that she made 3 variations is so sdjfhfds also the white border on the Blue Bannisters one.. it rlly adds to it tbh. 

i love how her face is kinda distorted in the wildflower wildfire/text book cover, there's something very abstract about them, she really doesn't give a fuck and i'm here for it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

26 minutes ago, daddyauerbach said:

dude don't make cry

but same

Ikr :/ its giving me fine china vibes (strong like a tree but the unlucky one lyric plays)...

25 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Omg wait please stop before I collapse along with you ???

<3

Hope is a dangerous thing for a gay like me to have.

7 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

https://vimeo.com/553174613

oh my god what is this. Just found on Twitter. How do we petition for this to be the official music video (or maybe it is?) help 

whoever that guy is could stop by my place if you know what i'm saying :ma:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

He looks like my straight best friend i mad crushed on for years....i know what my dreams will look like tonite :)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

34 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I know exactly what you mean: To paint your banisters :ma:

A lot of people,mixers, and engineers worked on this project including Melody Perry she did background vocals for text book according to her ig stories. They all  are very proud of it. I did some looking and found additional details about the birth of this album-Gabe Simon says that “Lana had a dream for a record to follow chemtrails and that week in october we started on that journey. “ So she did start then on those sessions with Zachary i am assuming 

And on Dean Reid’s post someone said  I hope u and Rick do more tracks in the future and he replied “stay tuned!” 

Just now, rhubysyrup said:

A lot of mixers and engineers worked on this project including Melody Perry she did background vocals for text book according to her ig stories. They all  are very proud of it. I did some looking and found additional details about the birth of this album-Gabe Simon says that “Lana had a dream for a record to follow chemtrails and that week in october we started on that journey. “ So she did start then on those sessions with Zachary i am assuming 

And on Dean Reid’s post someone said  I hope u and Rick do more tracks in the future and he replied “stay tuned!” 

hold awn

RICK?? :tommy::trisha: