Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i don't think this tweet from UMB means anything tbh, they're just repeating what lana said but obviously by not saying "Lana Del Rey's eight studio album will come to all digital platforms later later or soonish :facepalm:"

also, saying it'll arrive at digital platforms doesn't mean that it will arrive at digital platforms only

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

So no one is interested in her 'Waiting...' post on IG? With the stormy sky over the ocean?  

I didn’t want to read too much into this, other than she was waiting for the storm to hit?!? 

1 minute ago, cru3lworld said:

i feel like she's probably just visiting her dad in Sarasota but you never know with miss lana. 

That was my guess last night, that she's in Florida and the hurricane is rolling in or past. 

6 hours ago, Summerain said:

A little game

Choose a date for the Blue Banisters release date: 

August: 6th, 13, 20, 27

September: 3, 10, 17, 24

October: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.

November:  5, 12, 19, 26.

December: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31.

I like the date 15th October and 12 November

october 15th, 3 days after my bday and i’ll be able to buy everything 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

27 minutes ago, Cinnamon Boi said:

"Blue Banisters will hit digital platforms soon"  WE WANT CDS TOO :lanasrs:

CDs aren’t a problem, luv ;) 

it only takes like 10 days for CDS to be pressed at the moment. It’s the damn vinyls that are the problem, with their 6-month delay. And if fucking Billboard hadn’t changed their rule when it comes to physical sales, we wouldn’t be having this conversation at all. 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

That Billboard rule is such a dumb thing. I understand getting rid of tour and merch bundles that were just made for boosting numbers but the physicals????? It's literally the music itself. Who cares if the vinyls are delivered within the first week or not? People bought it anyway when it was available.

For Chemtrails we had to wait a lot because besides the pressing process, the plants were also closed for some weeks so if the album is submitted already maybe we'll have BB by September - October. It's still hard to predict because even though vinyl takes like 6-10 weeks to make things have changed because of covid and the demand going up. I found a great article about it that can maybe help us predict the approximate release date of magnum opus Blue Banisters :illumilana:

https://superdeluxeedition.com/feature/a-pressing-issue-how-the-vinyl-revival-has-caught-out-the-music-industry-during-the-pandemic/

Preach 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

18 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

That Billboard rule is such a dumb thing. I understand getting rid of tour and merch bundles that were just made for boosting numbers but the physicals????? It's literally the music itself. Who cares if the vinyls are delivered within the first week or not? People bought it anyway when it was available.

For Chemtrails we had to wait a lot because besides the pressing process, the plants were also closed for some weeks so if the album is submitted already maybe we'll have BB by September - October. It's still hard to predict because even though vinyl takes like 6-10 weeks to make things have changed because of covid and the demand going up. I found a great article about it that can maybe help us predict the approximate release date of magnum opus Blue Banisters :illumilana:

https://superdeluxeedition.com/feature/a-pressing-issue-how-the-vinyl-revival-has-caught-out-the-music-industry-during-the-pandemic/

The billboard rules are so wild, like they literally changing a lot these day, i think it's because of the bts stans use the bundle/merch/physical things to cheat with the numbers and shit.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

the cover I pray she'll do someday 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

tell me the reasons why you guys think that LDR8 will be more acclaimed NFR

It won't since it won't have another VB, CG or HIADT on it.

Mfhp.gif

3 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Okay, so... the name IS Blue Banisters? BoZ trolled us

He said that on his part the album had a different name but that we would find out eventually, until now we have to stick with that title until the preorder is released. I keep waiting for the name to change.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey