Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Although I am doubtful Lana’s team would let her surprise drop a record, I do find it interesting how secretive Lana, her managers, and insiders have been regarding this album. 

Then again, maybe they’re just expecting a huge commercial success, so maybe this record has a very clear release outline date-wise. We’ll know in 2 days (maybe less):flutter:

No surprise release 

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Remember just before she premiered MAC and VB, there was a tweet from the radio that confirmed the song was 9 minutes long :oprah: I swear to god that honestly blew me away i couldn't believe how lucky we were. Manifesting this energy again :trisha:

hearing that 9 minute, legendary, orgasmic, beautiful masterpiece for the first time was a moment I will remember w/ all of y’all who were here listening to it live together

just so incredible. That song was everything we had been wanting and MORE for so fucking long and it DELIVERRREDDD

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

hearing that 9 minute, legendary, orgasmic, beautiful masterpiece for the first time was a moment I will remember w/ all of y’all who were here listening to it live together

just so incredible. That song was everything we had been wanting and MORE for so fucking long and it DELIVERRREDDD

I remember that I left collague and came home just to hear it. It was worth it. :true:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I just have a hard time thinking of what this announcement could be? Like we already know it's coming, but we know she probably won't tell us the release date

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 hours ago, Gravitate said:

I'm in the same boat. I have so many missing assignments I need to complete by December 7th but my mind is so occupied on Lana :oprah:

i know the feeling …. complete them now so after december 7th when prerelease really starts you can have full focus on her!!!:oprah:

sUcVobB.png

The way I just woke up and RAN here for announcement week. :monica: 

This is it girlies, I can see the tumbleweeds clearing as well as my skin. I can hear violins, violins… Whatever happens this week I just know she’s going to deliver and it’s gonna be a week to remember. Now if you’ll excuse me I have meetings to cancel in preparation for the double album release on Friday :hottie:

computer.gif

I had such a vivid dream last night where Lana released the lead single and it was called Driving and it was very upbeat and unique and long, it was sooo good. The last two minutes of the song was her repeating "to push me, to break me, to move me, to make me, to put myself back together again" over and over again as the beat got more and more intense :hype: I was so sad when I woke up and realized the song wasn't real because it was an absolute banger :defeated: I even checked online this morning just to make sure I hadn't brought it to life in my sleep LOL

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I had such a vivid dream last night where Lana released the lead single and it was called Driving and it was very upbeat and unique and long, it was sooo good. The last two minutes of the song was her repeating "to push me, to break me, to move me, to make me, to put myself back together again" over and over again as the beat got more and more intense :hype: I was so sad when I woke up and realized the song wasn't real because it was an absolute banger :defeated: I even checked online this morning just to make sure I hadn't brought it to life in my sleep LOL

stawp those lyrics are so iconic, and now, i'm upset that it was just your dream. :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose