Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

What if LDR10 is really just the friends we met along the way 

sL1dcVb.gif

Her Tenth album is actually gonna be called Did you know there’s a body under Wilshire Blvd?  She’ doing a running theme lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Her Tenth album is actually gonna be called Did you know there’s a body under Wilshire Blvd?  She’ doing a running theme lol

We really entered a new trilogy, her "did you know" trilogy :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

16 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

The existence of the song (TUOB) was first revealed on September 1, 2022, when it was listed for sale alongside fellow Blue Banisters outtake "Fingertips" as well as a demo for "Arcadia". 

So what is the truth then? :oprah3: 

Also how would boz know EVERY detail of every song? 

She has written this song together with Mike Hermosa, who wasn't even her boyfriend during the time she worked on the music for Blue Banisters.

i’ve said this before but i really don’t think songs recorded a year ago and not definitively scrapped can even be considered “outtakes” from specific projects when you work on albums back to back/at the same time like lana does. the minute those snippets of Fingertips and Ocean Blvd leaked as BB outtakes it immediately rubbed me the wrong way, i was surprised they were even allowed on the site. the only time we’ve had leaks that recent are Architecture (which I wouldn’t be surprised was originally scrapped from LFL because of the leak) and the untouchable five… we all know how that went. Every leak recorded less than 2 years prior to when we’ve heard about it has always been intended and planned for the next album she’s releasing

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

This debate needs to end because it says NINTH STUDIO ALBUM on the front cover, so it’s officially over whether it’s 9th or 10th.  Ya’ll take what Lana say’s too seriously she is impulsive and changes her mind.  She said this would be a digital only record and we just got like 5 different vinyls. Never take anything as gospel from her lips. 

Because most of yall and B** kept making fun of her for saying Violet is an album :toofunny: I’m sure it was B**’s idea to put NINTH to prove his point, it’s twisted. Me personally will always stand by what Lana says, if you choose to follow B** then go off I guess

Edited by TropicoHeart
Added text

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

Because most of yall and B** kept making fun of her for saying Violet isn’t an album :toofunny: I’m sure it was B**’s idea to put NINTH to prove his point, it’s twisted. 

We will likely never know, but I think we should drop the debate it’s getting tiresome I think most of us can agree on that. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

We really entered a new trilogy, her "did you know" trilogy :krylie:

à propos wasn’t there all this talk from eclipse i believe about this being the start of an entire new trilogy blabla new era of lana’s discography ? 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We will likely never know, but I think we should drop the debate it’s getting tiresome I think most of us can agree on that. 

Yes I just get triggered bc this debate goes back to Ultraviolence being called LDR2/LDR3 bc some fans don’t care for Paradise enough to see it as its own project

15 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

LDR11: Did you know the murder weapon is under the kitchen sink?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

à propos wasn’t there all this talk from eclipse i believe about this being the start of an entire new trilogy blabla new era of lana’s discography ? 

I think so, wasn't it like a year ago or sth 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I come here just to see if there’s any tea about a music video but all I see are kindergartners struggling to count to 10 lmao are y’all good??? 
Let’s just call her projects by their names instead of numbers :silly:

36 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

sorry then I can't give the woke Queens on here what they want to hear 

you guys really call everything you do not agree with woke like what is "woke" about counting violet as an album? if anything we are dissident & freethinkers (btw this part is a joke, nothing about how anyone counts albums is political)

anyway can we just drop it? this thought police stuff is getting boring. let us argue about something interesting like what we think lana had for breakfast

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

48 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

It’s just inch restin how yall choose to follow what Ben calls it and not what the ARTIST HERSELF calls it. She’s always seen Violet as part of her album discography, but sadly she got bullied into calling Ocean Blvd LDR9.
That’s why some of us ”give a fuck” bc you’re basically shitting on the integrity and artistry of Violet, and we will not have that :true: 

Girl stfu, it's not that deep, you really think she'd be "bullied" into doing something? Give our girl some credit, her vision has always won, and she's a strong woman. Plus the cover literally says 9th studio album. 

Violet is a poetry album, it deserves it's own series of.  :hoe:

omg stop it, i can tell one person here is close to tears about the LDR9/10 discourse and its so funny to me

edit: nvm i just caught up and its probably 2 people close to tears which makes it DOUBLE FUNNYYY

image.png

Stoooop it's time for celebration and not for fighting :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆