Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

2 hours ago, Mer said:

I was just re-reading the Candy Rae and Quincy incident and I realized I sort of instigated the whole mess by asking the person she was talking about to come forward :runs: Most Problematic Member award when :aubrey:

I would have made the same joke believing without a doubt there was no way anyone was going to come forward. 

That's so sweet of you @Embach :crying4::kiss:

My favorite part of LB is the speculation and theories so I'm not really around during the actual album cycles so I'll be more active once I can get into full delulu mode again :hide:

Best of luck to all Lanaboardians nominated :hype::pussypower:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Can’t believe candy raye delivered the drama and isn’t even here to acknowledge the nomination 

good for her, honestly :true:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

13 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If she ever came back I would not be mentally ready for Candy x Quincy 2 The RE-UP… :eyes:

It would for sure be dramatic but I hope for Quincy’s sake that it doesn’t happen. It’s kinda funny looking back as a bystander but I would be mortified if someone I had a thing with came on here talking bad about me and showed private messages pertaining to lewd photos. CandyRaye needs to move on and let Quincy do his thing 

hyz6.gif

4 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

It would for sure be dramatic but I hope for Quincy’s sake that it doesn’t happen. It’s kinda funny looking back as a bystander but I would be mortified if someone I had a thing with came on here talking bad about me and showed private messages pertaining to lewd photos. CandyRaye needs to move on and let Quincy do his thing 

Can someone link me to the comment that started this?

34 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If she ever came back I would not be mentally ready for Candy x Quincy 2 The RE-UP… :eyes:

Sometimes I’m afraid that tagging certain ~problematic~ members for the nominations will summon them back :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Sometimes I’m afraid that tagging certain ~problematic~ members for the nominations will summon them back :toofunny:

When candy raye name was inspired by the candyman.. just say it 5 times in the mirror to summon her 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

9 hours ago, Mer said:

Just want to post the link to where this convo was moved to, in case people want a deliciously scrumptious read: 

wow idk how i missed this but it’s got my vote :popcorn:

giphy.gif

On 1/3/2024 at 11:31 PM, Surf Noir said:

i voted for you :kiss2: arguably lanaboards' most prolific blogger :true: 

i literally put negative effort (and zero talent) into it so it truly is a feat

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I feel like we need a funniest member category. Only having one winner would be so hard, but I can think of a few users who would be in the running, lol x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I feel like we need a funniest member category. Only having one winner would be so hard, but I can think of a few users who would be in the running, lol x

we 100% need a funniest member category next year, there's plenty of users who need to be recognized for their funny, crazy, and witty posts :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123