Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I told y’all a 100 pages ago that this is “my new album, Chemtrails Over The Country Club, will be out Sept. 5th” PART II

Expect a video from her on the set of Tough’s MV talking about the album “coming soon” no sooner than October 2024 :oprah6: 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952t1npn8otyworsc9i3vq

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif

1 hour ago, honeyslow said:

it’s honestly so cool that you get to do this interview!!!! if you can slip it in somehow please also tell her we looooove the last 3 songs of ocean blvd like to this day that keeps me up at night that she thinks people didn’t like them

Oh thank you for saying this!!! I most definitely have that planned as well (but after the interview) because she’s insane for thinking that.

IMG-1607.jpg

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

Oh, she will. Even if not in the official interview, I’m gonna insist off the record.

I have it all played out. I’m gonna introduce myself, show my distorted Terrence Loves You tattoo and say I’m a day 1 stan. After that it’s all charm.

I also added a Lizzy Grant question. I’m gonna ask her about that project and if there are any plans of a reissue.

you are the peoples princess 

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Mer said:

I told y’all a 100 pages ago that this is “my new album, Chemtrails Over The Country Club, will be out Sept. 5th” PART II

Expect a video from her on the set of Tough’s MV talking about the album “coming soon” no sooner than October 2024 :oprah6: 

idk I choose to be delusional in thinking it’s coming this year. She really says whatever tf she wants and that whole video is a prime example. Plus she told Elle it was coming this year like 2 weeks ago. When that interviewer asked about the album coming this year she didn’t correct him and say it was delayed so I think maybe she just misunderstood his question or something. I’m a lasso September/October truther and that’ll never change 

"Don’t forget me"

She's backtracking cause people expect yeehaw aesthetics and country and she's giving us Lana's genrebending magic :creepna:

Maybe she's worried that critics are going to say that she jumped on the country "trend" to be successful but she didn't commit in the end :um2:

giphy.gif

her label really sitted with her and said: no more country, no more basic energy. Lets go for the Taylor Swift's Alternative on 2024 :hoe:

The fully rebrand is here and Lasso doesnt fit with what they are trying to do with her... They talked to her: give us trap beats not Johny Cash shit :quote:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

?!? Do you have a screenshot?

I do but LB is so good these months it won't let me upload anything or even put likes to threads :derpna2:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Do we have any photos of her with the lizard contacts? :omfg2:

It sounded like she’s questioning the country vibe, or maybe she’s over it cuz she’s in her Chanel era :lanahairflip2: I Stan regardless! 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I still think it’s coming but her “hesitance” to that question was more so about how her speaking about it at this point, now that everyone’s doing country, would not be as novel - of course, I’m inferring this based on her subsequent comment about how three major artists announced country albums. So I think that doesn’t necessarily mean anything about the album, just that she perhaps wants to let it speak for itself since it’s kind of on trend in a way - but it’s Lana, so it’s still going to be fully her. And obviously anything she says about an album is novel, so we’re perched regardless!

Honestly, I'm happy that she's not rushing "Lasso". I wouldn't be mad if we get a 2025 release. Everyone and their mothers are releasing music this year like it's the end of the world, I wouldn't like her album getting lost in the shuffle.

Regardless does she change the genres/styles and the concept or not, we're in for a masterpiece! There will definitely be a brilliant 10/10 track that's a fan-favorite that we'll never stop talking about! So we all should be excited and not worry! :)

url%5D

11 minutes ago, dietpussycola said:

Watch her gag us with country, jazz, AND trap beats.. then what? BETCH!! I SAID.. THEN WHAT??? :trisha:

She did say she's folk, she's jazz, she's blue, she's green :true:

url%5D

I love how it takes us 10+ pages to decode what she’s saying

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

1 hour ago, marcodelrey said:

I do but LB is so good these months it won't let me upload anything or even put likes to threads :derpna2:

We need to know who is that person and how the heck do they know so much about this damn album :oprah2: Thanks, hun!

How about we stop decoding what she said and we start acting like we don't care about Lasso so it comes out faster.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

41 minutes ago, americangothic said:

Honestly, I'm happy that she's not rushing "Lasso". I wouldn't be mad if we get a 2025 release. Everyone and their mothers are releasing music this year like it's the end of the world, I wouldn't like her album getting lost in the shuffle.

Honestly so far all the music this year has been kinda mid and even stans are not super excited so she has a chance to shine as I’m sure she’ll deliver quality. 

3 hours ago, ivory almond said:

i don't think the interview means the album isn't finished

i think she has completely finished the album and when she says she doesn't know where it's gonna go, i think she means she doesn't know how the reception will be and how the album will stand with the general public as a "country" album since everything leading up to this point has made her realize it is not as country as she was making it out to be

she's just probably regretting her choice of words when she first announced the album, which is also why she has twisted the memory into thinking that people were silent when they weren't

I’m treating this comment as an absolute fact for the sake of my sanity 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

oh she’s already over Lasso :oprah6: shouldn’t have waited for almost 6 years to drop this, she would’ve been ahead of beyonce and others then :trisha4: atp she should just drop the digital