Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I’d even take the same snippet again at this point tbh 

that way she teases something, and she still doesn’t spoil anything else 

"Don’t forget me"

still no news goddamn it our girl be name drop LDR10 and then just dissappears:lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

They look like they’ve been expelled from the garden of eden or something

is this Lana and francessco?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

if she announced it for September idk what we could get at this stage, i don’t think we’re getting a preorder 6 months in advance (ocean blvd was 3 months and it was already long as hell) so it makes sense to me that she’s silent, it’s weird that she mentioned it last month but i can’t see anything substantial happening in the near future 

36 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

if she announced it for September idk what we could get at this stage, i don’t think we’re getting a preorder 6 months in advance (ocean blvd was 3 months and it was already long as hell) so it makes sense to me that she’s silent, it’s weird that she mentioned it last month but i can’t see anything substantial happening in the near future 

I think she forgets she’s as big a star that she is, and she probably doesn’t even consider her mentioning the album when she did as ‘announcing’ it :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Future Jazz said:

Oh my days it was only last month and it feels like a lifetime ago 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I feel like her original announcement of Lasso during her speech at that event was a very spur of the moment thing that she wasn’t exactly authorized to do. Imagine she won a grammy, during her speech she would have dropped even more unauthorized tea. We may have to wait for Coachella or even months past then for any info since Lana spillt so early. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

9 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I feel like her original announcement of Lasso during her speech at that event was a very spur of the moment thing that she wasn’t exactly authorized to do. Imagine she won a grammy, during her speech she would have dropped even more unauthorized tea. We may have to wait for Coachella or even months past then for any info since Lana spillt so early. 

10 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I think she forgets she’s as big a star that she is, and she probably doesn’t even consider her mentioning the album when she did as ‘announcing’ it :bebe:

this is kinda what I've thought. did she even know they were filming her speech since the event wasn't filmed? It seemed like she was mentioning it casually, especially bc September is pretty far out. I know she dropped the come on Henry snippet, but I'd assume she would "officially" announce it by directly addressing her fans. It's prob more likely she'll do an official announcement during Coachella or on insta after/around Coachella.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

i'm starting to believe lana will properly announce the album and the roll-out will start after coachella as many others have mentioned here, it seems the most likely

(watch her do this on a random thursday instead tho, i wouldn't be complaining:aubrey:)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

i'm starting to believe lana will properly announce the album and the roll-out will start after coachella as many others have mentioned here, it seems the most likely

(watch her do this on a random thursday instead tho, i wouldn't be complaining:aubrey:)

Although i wish she’d do that, it’s not very much like her, to have a proper rollout :omfg2: 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Although i wish she’d do that, it’s not very much like her, to have a proper rollout :omfg2: 

Yep. I haven't been a fan since the beginning, but I have since before Tropico finally came out, and this is very much business as usual.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

4 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

I'm thinking about announcement around late april or even may ,but teasing something on coachella would be great. The spring is already stacked with official/rumored albums ,so i wouldn't be surprised if her team wants her to wait with album roll-out. I feel like getting more news about Lasso on summerish time(instead now) should work better for album experience, especially if september 20 is true release date:oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall