Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

You know the tracklist is real until you see a track named something like

"A woman like me is hard to find but so is a man like you with your pleasurable torment, not it isn't, yes it is - jim beam"

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If that picture is real (which i hope so cus its beautiful) it reminds me of the rollercoaster era by RHP

Library-Image-CD-Red-House-Painters-02.j

If that picture is real (which i hope so cus its beautiful) it reminds me of the rollercoaster era by RHP

Library-Image-CD-Red-House-Painters-02.j

for a split second i just saw the loading image and thought it was another fake leak  :toofunny:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Someone on reddit posted the back cover art and track list idk if it’s fake 1. Chemtrails over the country club

2. solstice

3. santa monica sinner

4. you think you know me-you never will

5. Lady of the Lake

6. winter interlude

7. late have I loved you

8. If this is the end I want a boyfriend

9. The confessions interlude

10. Never ending

11. The road downtown

12. hidden in the hills

13. Lilac wine

I know this is fake but if she covered lilac wine I would absolutely scream <//3

sgopYhV.gif

do ya'll ever just stare at a tracklist reveal for ages and imagine the whole listening experience going from track to track because same, even if it could be fake

isn't late have i loved you a typo? i thought she said something like la i love you

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date

Metacritic states it’s coming Sept 4.

Billboard stands with her Sept 5 date. Conséquence of Sound also.

And these are the few I looked up. Of course, this is probably based on her Insta posts (it’s interesting though that some marked the title as TBA).

So, it looks good for a Sept 4 or 5 release :)

i want mellotron and electric guitar and drums and sax oh god please lana, please jack pull THROUGH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

You know the tracklist is real until you see a track named something like

"A woman like me is hard to find but so is a man like you with your pleasurable torment, not it isn't, yes it is - jim beam"

The only thing that makes that title unlikely is that Lana didnt announced herself yet xd

The only real thing i can believe is that lana got fake nails in her last blonde pics which means she had a photoshoot for the album

the nails are literally like talons and they're scaring me  :creep:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

didn't billboard also say that nfr was coming march 29th?

It’s true that they were wrong about the March 29 date. Same with Google. To be fair, she never mentioned that date, exactly like the May 26 supposed release date of LFL.

All of the sites where they stand by the Sept 4-5 date probably based it on her posts, which is usually a pretty good indicator in the industry, especially if a press release confirms it (aren’t those issueD with a Lead single usually?).

Release dates can be pushed anytime, whatever billboard or Wikipedia says is meaningless. We should have learnt our lesson the few times not to trust a word she says. 10 months ago this album had a different name and was supposed to be ‘suprise dropped’. So if it get’s pushed to March next year none of ya’ll should be suprised.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance