Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It’s like with NFR she was just giving us just the tip and rubbing it in our faces and then pulling it away from us, and at least with COCC it’s more like ok well she’s talked about some of it here and there... but we haven’t been teased with it as much and stuff idk

I love how the convo flows on here

Same :lmao: other pre-release threads were quiet when nothing was happening and this one is so active jlsndljns

this wait really hasn’t even been a wait yet though, she just hasn’t announced it officially yet

if September comes and goes without it I’ll start to get frustrated, cause I don’t think she really is into releasing music in the winter so I think that would probably mean we’d have to wait until at least April/May for more news

I would love an album cover like this.

IMG-7434.jpg

Made by me, based on speculations regarding the shoot she did at the Eric Lloyd Wright house!

Something with a serif font that's tall and statuesque like a titlecard for a '60s business film and a strong glamorous but earthy atmosphere! 

I put a white border around it to mirror Slim Aarons's framed prints.

I would love an album cover like this.

IMG-7434.jpg

Made by me, based on speculations regarding the shoot she did at the Eric Lloyd Wright house!

Something with a serif font that's tall and statuesque like a titlecard for a '60s business film and a strong glamorous but earthy atmosphere!

I put a white border around it to mirror Slim Aarons's framed prints.

Imo too literal. Would love something comparable to her best album cover (NFR!) which is full of metaphors.

giphy.gif

Imo too literal. Would love something comparable to her best album cover (NFR!) which is full of metaphors.

I would love a cover full of metaphors relating to the album content too, but I obviously haven't heard any music yet so I thought this would be fun to do for the time being haha. 

Regardless of whatever the cover ends up being I'm sure I'll love it - Lana's visuals are always outstanding!  :flutter:  :wub:

I would love a cover full of metaphors relating to the album content too, but I obviously haven't heard any music yet so I thought this would be fun to do for the time being haha. 

Regardless of whatever the cover ends up being I'm sure I'll love it - Lana's visuals are always outstanding!  :flutter:  :wub:

YASS! NFR is her best cover. It's like Lana is grabbing onto us, pulling us from the chaos that The Greatest talks about, onto her boat towards safety "You lose your way, just take my hand" <3  

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

To me this wait is NOTHING compared to NFR. NFR was torture. We heard songs more than a year before the album release lol.

It was so horrible sis

But we made it

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

just giving us just the tip and rubbing it in our faces and then pulling it away from us

I should call her.......

But yes I really just want some kind of announcement from her that isn’t just a snippet.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

To me this wait is NOTHING compared to NFR. NFR was torture. We heard songs more than a year before the album release lol.

This - a thoooooousand times. I remember I saw her perform in Brisbane and the next day she did a snippet for Happiness is a Butterfly, then released the album 14 months later. It was a really conflicting feeling of annoying uncertainty. I feel blissfully ignorant that she hasn't teased it at all this time other than the latest song which seems to be incoming pretty soon. 

3lfQEhw.png

I think Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever will be a collab with Zella Day. Lana posted on IG few days back where she’s dancing to Tove Lo’s song and the caption is TJF:WHF. If you see Zella Day’s new video “Only a dream”, you’ll notice it’s the same car. And just after that post Lana made another post with Zella’s picture. Zella also confirmed on IG that her collab with Lana is coming soon. And Zella’s upcoming EP has no collab so it has to be in COCC.

I think Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever will be a collab with Zella Day. Lana posted on IG few days back where she’s dancing to Tove Lo’s song and the caption is TJF:WHF. If you see Zella Day’s new video “Only a dream”, you’ll notice it’s the same car. And just after that post Lana made another post with Zella’s picture. Zella also confirmed on IG that her collab with Lana is coming soon. And Zella’s upcoming EP has no collab so it has to be in COCC.

zella said she’s got some things before they do a collaboration. they haven’t done a collaboration yet.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

God. Please no. I thought it would be my fav song

Tonight I dreamed that someone from Lanas team ( think it was the hairstylist) posted a photo of Lana with the caption " August 24th 11 Tracks"

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: