Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Ok I'm not too disappointed about the delay, and I'll stop being delusional and believing that March 10 will deliver, but what I wonder now is why... I guess we'll never know. :whatever:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I also think a grand BTD style (not literally like BTD of course) production could come back in the future. Even if her style changed throughout the years she releases so many albums that who knows if in 15 years she'll release idk a full techno album :thumb2:

I don't expect a radical switch anytime soon tho but it makes no sense to say "Lana is never doing x" since she's ever-changing (and she does it quickly since she releases every 2-3 years as max). She contains multitudes after all :creepna2:

Never say never, but Off to the Races is still the last sound I would ever expect her to return to :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

watch her delay it again until june 

There’s no need to be excessively negative, sweetie :) 

We got a preorder already: it won’t be postponed indefinitely. 

10 minutes ago, imenos said:

i'm talking about the instruments she used, they're similar to the btd album ones

i personally wouldn’t say that at all, but if that’s how you perceive it and it makes you happy as a btd lover then good for you!

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I like how we know next to nothing about Let the Light In and supposedly it's one of the best tracks on the album :brows:

If it's better than Buddy's Rendezvous it might be my #1 track 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

55 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Screenshots?

I don't know how to post screenshots but here is the text I got:

Pre-order update

Hi

Just to let you know, the release date of Lana DEL REY Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd (2xLP) has been changed by the supplier to 24 March 2023.

Just now, Fingertips said:

If it's better than Buddy's Rendezvous it might be my #1 track 

I don't think it's going to be similar since BR was FJM track and it sounds like his record so LTLI will sound like Lana's (whatever that sound is cause we're still clueless :thumb3:)

giphy.gif

I literally just asked for the fighting to stop. I’m serious. It’s still morning. Whether it’s trolling or genuine, it needs to stop either way. I’m going to start handing out WPs if this doesn’t cease, so please stop. Thank you x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Can’t believe no one else took it :trisha:

Omg I love it :trisha:

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Can’t believe no one else took it :trisha:

YESSS THE PROPHECY IS REAL (were still missing the interludes and a proper margar*t tho)

and also for giving me Margaret

making the username tracklists made me realize that now I know the full tracklist by memory :crossed:

anyways, are we skipping title track on March 31th 24th?

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

I see some posts on twitter saying “which are you listening to first??” Like who doesn’t listen in order? Especially to a lana album

Yeah, I don't get people who listen to albums for the first time out of order :air: especially this upcoming one which seems to have some sort of narrative.